Gatabutata

this is story is so sweet and has kind of a light and easygoing feeling? like sort of slice of life...and the art is so cute too! i'm the 100th comment HAHA

@mrmule, you are actually wrong with the ML because you can tell that he’s kind but he’s very cautious when it comes to his relationship. How does he do it in a manipulative way? That’s just the way you’re thinking because he’s just a generally kind person and he just likes hyejin a lot. Actually he’s been liking her and he waited for a very long time, that’s called being a loyal mans. How does he see her as a object tho ? He just likes her. Simple.

@browhatsup his kindness comes off as very patronizing; he's pining over this girl who he sees as a sum of her trauma. He acts like she's fragile, which is why he's agog when she stands up for herself later. Sure, he's nice, but is he really seeing Hyejin as a person? Or is she someone who he thinks can only depend on him. To me, that's a very self-serving attitude and the start of codependence, which a lot of authors confuse with romance. Iunno he's just such a softboy

@mrmule I think he wanted to be more attached to her because he wasn’t that attached to her in the first place; because she wasn’t comfortable with it so rn I think they’ll be in a proper relationship and I think hyejun will get better after we don’t know what chapter is gonna happen after

I'm loving this webtoon so much. The author really handles the friendship/self/insecure issue really well. The art for this webtoon is also really pretty, I wonder if there is anymore of the artist's work.

Fed-Kun's army
Just read the last 10 chapters or so. Lol so much sugar. So nice. Finally caught up.

Users who are viewing this thread