Gatabutata

If you want recommendations i would suggest looking at Cinnamon Roll Scans list of translations. My personal favorite is Daybreaking Romance.

Aggregator gang
Well after reading 50+chapter in 1 day I can say I enjoyed this. There were times when I felt so angry because of the drama parts but everything ended out well. Romance is great and cute. Art is pretty and its not boring. This don't have classic mc or fmc so that's good. We don't see a girl who can't do anything or we don't see a man who just powerfull. Its equal like it should be. It started bitter sweet but now Its okay. At one point there was drama after drama so that was kinda hard to read but If you can live through that part Its alright, it all ended well.

Recommended.
8.5~9/10
If ending is satisfaying this can be 10/10

Aw man. I was super sad when I saw the “last” but nevertheless, thank you for translating this awesome webtoon ❤️ I loooooooove it so much because of how pure the love is between our mc and sc! Cannot wait for fhe extras and qna!!

I thought the chapter 64 was the last one 😭 I found this story randomly and I’m glad that I started reading it

Omg I just spent 3 hours binging this and it’s 4am...their relationship is so cute and wholesome though!! I want more fluff I’m so sad it’s over 😭😭

Umm, I don't understand. So which one is the last chapter, 64 or 68? So there are more 4 chapters to go?

@hollywillow so there are 64 chapter (for the official story lines) and 4 bonus chapters. and I think there's a q&a from the author too, when all is uploaded it will say 'END' on the last one uploaded.

hope that makes sense 😀

Can anyone tell me how this website work I’m to stupid and can’t figure it out pls and thank you

what a nice story, anyway love the character and i love the author and artist too,thank u for the hard work. What a heartwarming manhwa😘

Users who are viewing this thread