GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 96

LoL what!? How could you tell her that?! That is a huge gamble in believing her. It makes more sense if Furata knew what we do, BUT he shouldn't. Poor writing though I'm really not surprised at this point.

Contributor
Massive spoils, don't open or if you do don't bitch
I checked the wiki cause I mixed him up with the dude who married Bozes. And like, their relationship has big oof energy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Temeraire Lol, you're the retard here. The mangaka is a known usa-hater, and has made that point clear in multiple chapters already.

Edit: Oof, read the rest of your comment. You're a cunt.

MD@Home
imagine, you are professional spy, and you are discovered because you are simping a thot
hqdefault.jpg

event spy kids has better disguise

Tyuule has such a tragic story it's something that probably did really happen all the time in real history. If anyone deserves a happy ending in this manga it's her.

I truly believe the bunny girl and the prince, are both scum and deserve each other if you deagree, a part from their gender, tell me why one should be saved and the other killed

Tyuule ried to and did kill innocent ppl in hope of her revenge (she thinks because she suffered others don't deserve happiness) and all that because her pride was shattered boo hoo
But now she want to flee after all she did? what happened to her revange?
She is approaching the guy because he is her escape route ANY other Japanese solder would fit the role and knowing her cunning character once she get free she would do anything she can to do what she want disregarding the guy.

And what tradegy?
Rape? she sold HERSELF as a slave (legal) so it's not rape.
She is treated badly? duh she's a slave.
Murder of her people? It's war people die, i mean imagine the bunny tribe(warrior race), had they won insted of losing, what would happen to the enemy commander? would you care?

Fed-Kun's army
He could have told her anything like he got ED or mild autism but admitting that he's a SPY ? Big brain.

@Ovisionik "She is approaching the guy because he is her escape route ANY other Japanese solder would fit the role and knowing her character, cunning character one she is free she would do anything she can to do what she want disregarding the guy." I think she might like him 🤭 🙃

@xtheconman
I guess? She spends all this time observing him so he doesn't start any rumors, after all she told the guy about her past.
That's the scary thing with her, I too think she might like him, but we clearly know how easily she can manipulate people for her own interest the prince is the living proof, that dumbass still believe she is 100% loyal and loves the prince.

@Ovisionik true, but her actions seem to be of someone who is interested in him — for one, she does not want to believe that he is a spy – even her creepy eye-patched lacky realized her interest — tho she is very good at manipulating — as far as manipulating the prince, that is far from being a difficult task: the prince is a complete idiot lol

@Raydnt this is a bit spoiler from japan wikipedia.

In the LN, it ends after Zoral death. Oh btw he was killed by Tyule, but he kills her too.
She actually didn't want to die, but when Zoral break her neck and about to die, she saw a glimpse of her happiness, where she is live happily with Furata, being a waitress at his restaurant.

In the WN, there's more story after Zoral death. He still killed by Tyule, but she survive and live happily with Furata at Cafetaria in Arnus.
The second prince become a villain and plotting something with China. But she get caught in that plot.
Here's a rough translation from japan wiki :
However, after being captured and raped for being aware of the plans of Diabo and the Chinese agents, she escapes and tells Delilah about the danger, but later on dies of exhaustion.

I wish in this manga she can survive and get happiness she deserves.

The manga manages to something the anime couldn't, make me feel a base level of compassion for not only Tyulle but also Zorzel...
It shows more of them, and more sides of them, to be fair the anime stopped before this point but, even the stuff it did show felt different.
They more of their humanizing moments and sides, Tyulle is easy since despite the terrible things she's done and planned, we know she lives a tortured existence because of Zorzel.
You can really see how having someone who's actually kind to her has let some of her softer sides come to the surface.
I'll never forgive Zorzel for the things he's done, but it's also hard to ignore that he's hardly the first ruler to do terrible things, or that he got much worse after
being driven into a corner by the Japanese getting involved, we get to see that he's always had a sense of humour albeit a dark or boorish one or that he has a genuine love of tasty food.
I really hope that some day we see more of the story adapted to anime, but for now the manga really scratches that itch I've had.

this guy was doing a fantastic job as a spy by pure accident, and then went on to fuck it up completely by his own hand...
WHAT

Users who are viewing this thread