GAZ SCANS

mtt

Regarding Dorabase, I assume that you guys are getting it from Malaysia, right? Do you happen to have any specific plans for after Vol. 12?

GAZ

Group Leader
Regarding Dorabase, I assume that you guys are getting it from Malaysia, right? Do you happen to have any specific plans for after Vol. 12?

Hi! I do have the RAWS for all volume and I found a translator today! So it's not an issue anymore! It was a big issue yesterday though XD

mtt

Hi! I do have the RAWS for all volume and I found a translator today! So it's not an issue anymore! It was a big issue yesterday though XD

So you've got everything until Vol. 23? HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M GOING TO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS

Also, I don't know how to properly reply, so hopefully that worked.

GAZ

Group Leader
So you've got everything until Vol. 23? HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M GOING TO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS

Also, I don't know how to properly reply, so hopefully that worked.

Sorry! I have been busy with school these couple of days! But it's Friday today soo.... YEAH!! Also, to chat or just to keep updated of our releases, do join our discord!

https://discord.gg/sYD9E8c

Also, don't worry! I check here constantly too! And yeahhh! 23 VOLUMES OF IT! Even I don't know what happened in Volume 13! So, me pretty excited too!!

Edit: Oh and also, I'm busy with my site's version 2! It'll be nice after update! It's terrible before!

Users who are viewing this thread