Gears' Maiden - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - The Guardian of the Millennium Graveyard

Dex-chan lover
"...prohibited"

lol thanks. I really enjoy these fantasy works.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... i need to know, there is more of this? Please say yes, with Tsukuchi taking his sweet time to make MiA i need my shot of his art and worldbuilding, and this not only scratches the itch but gives me the desire to see more.

This man's art style is so unique and detailed, and his storytelling is just top-notch too, he is the complete package.

@alacaelum
Apart from MiA, Tsukushi has (co-)authored, as far as I know:
[ul]
[li]Gears' Maiden volumes 1 and 2[/li]
[li]From Star Strings[/li]
[li]Doorbeetle Reports (many artbooks released over the years)[/li]
[li]Favorit Things 1 and 2 (artbooks he illustrated for his friend)[/li]
[li]For art, you can check his various accounts, like Pixiv and Nico Nico Seiga, and his half-broken website http://doorbeetle.sakura.ne.jp (you will be better off using the Wayback Machine to access the content on that site)/[/li]
[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
@Alpatron Thanks a lot for answering and sorry for bothering you again but i wanted to know do you know anything of how MiA launching schedule works? I am horrible at searching for things like that.

It is very variant, normally it takes approximately 4-6 months (taking almost two or three episodes a year)

Dex-chan lover
I sat down next to her and gave her a sniff
This was really a rude thing to do.

Akihito is really great at giving his imaginary creatures flaws and abilities. He really is caring for any work he does.

And a great thanks to the translation team, it must have been one hell of a chapter to redraw and translate.

Group Leader
Thanks to the scanlation team for finishing up this series! I was just thinking the whole time how the heck they redrew all this amazing art!

Users who are viewing this thread