Gedou o ◯rosu Series - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Gedou NTR Otoko o ◯rosu Kishi 2 | The NTR Man Slayer Knight 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm currently half-convinced that if one gets too carried away hating NTR, they end up looping back to liking it.

If it's so despised in Japan, why is it so popular there?

(I think it's popular in South Korea, too.)

Same reason that lots of NTR hentai gets translated--the NTR lovers are willing to pay.

More likely to buy the physical manga/doujinshi, more likely to buy merchandise, and especially more likely to pay the crazy prices that their physical hentai blurays are sold at (especially collector's editions with extra profit margin).

Dex-chan lover
Actually, it isn't.

They are more chapters with the Knight stoping other "classic" NTR/Rape situations/tropes. You can find them if you search for the artist other creations (on other websites, not mangadex I mean).

They are not translated tho'.
In particular, this is Chapter 4, so it's really weird that it was uploaded as a one-shot.

Double-page supporter
Actually, it isn't.

They are more chapters with the Knight stoping other "classic" NTR/Rape situations/tropes. You can find them if you search for the artist other creations (on other websites, not mangadex I mean).

They are not translated tho'.
In particular, this is Chapter 4, so it's really weird that it was uploaded as a one-shot.
There are two more translated by Rotoscopic on reddit btw, they weren't posted here in MD though. So I guess they just assumed this is a "standalone Oneshot"

Supporter
ntr can sound suspiciously like "buried" in French "enterrer" well it is far fetch but it make me laugh at the fox jock at the end

Dex-chan lover
NTR is an entity that exists across all of space and time. it might even be boundless. so no way an mere anti-NTR knight can defeat it. 🗿

Users who are viewing this thread