Gedou Tenisha no Harem Dungeon Seisakuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Negotiating With The Outside World

Dex-chan lover
The way Alice is just fingering the onahole though. Lol
My perverted mind just can't help but wish that he had told Alice that use her when designing the onahole just to mess with her head. I mean what better reference than a cute blonde girl that just lost her virginity only a few days prior.

Yes my mind is utter trash but so is everyone else enjoying this manga cough volume 1 reprint due to high popularity cough
What's the deal with all that secrecy, if he subdued the village and came to talk with representative in the middle of the street accompanied by two "sluts" and a fairy?
It was weird how they made a big deal about changing into new clothes so he wouldn't be recognized... only to be recognized immediately as the dungeon master by the village chief.

Dex-chan lover
Hm it seems like the village chief isnt telling the villagers much, like sounds like she didnt say the guy who visited was the dungeons master, and also may not have told them the terms, because frankly they arnt bad terms at all. The adventurers may find the village not wanting to be "saved"

Dex-chan lover
Hm it seems like the village chief isnt telling the villagers much, like sounds like she didnt say the guy who visited was the dungeons master, and also may not have told them the terms, because frankly they arnt bad terms at all. The adventurers may find the village not wanting to be "saved"
But the problem with that is the village chief was under the impression that everyone in the entire village would be suffering greatly under a dungeon master's rule before he told her his terms. Seems like the perfect opportunity to free themselves from endless suffering by killing said dungeon master right there away from all his goblins.

Dex-chan lover
I think him changing clothes is for any outsiders like the adventurer at the end.
Everyone from the village probably saw the stuff the fairy sent of him and Alice and of course the ones he let escape would recognize him as well.

The new village chief was probably fine with being under the dungeon and suffering because it seemed like she was expecting to sacrifice people which is what the old chief did anyways, and then she would probably make a decision on whether to try to free the village/escape or just go with it depending on how extreme it was.

I mean, it's a pretty small village that isn't full of wealth from what I've seen, I doubt most of them could migrate away. Even without his goblins he now has an additional slave with relatively strong magical abilities protecting him. He also instilled a fair amount of fear in his dungeon so that may be another reason the new chief wasn't thinking about rebelling immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Now because of the cliffhanger(to see Alice's reaction after being save) i want to know when next chapter will be uploaded.

Dex-chan lover
It was weird how they made a big deal about changing into new clothes so he wouldn't be recognized... only to be recognized immediately as the dungeon master by the village chief.
Well, she knew his identity, since he treated her wounds back at the dungeon. I guess other than the fact that he's an outsider traveling with two "sluts" and talking to acting village chief in the middle of the street (still a weird place to discuss dungeon business), his disguise worked, eh? That adventurer didn't even bother recognizing his presence at the same table with girls, lol. And I forgot Tanya was using illusion, so probably no one sees or hears her (at least those she doesn't want to).

Dex-chan lover
I think him changing clothes is for any outsiders like the adventurer at the end.
Everyone from the village probably saw the stuff the fairy sent of him and Alice and of course the ones he let escape would recognize him as well.

The new village chief was probably fine with being under the dungeon and suffering because it seemed like she was expecting to sacrifice people which is what the old chief did anyways, and then she would probably make a decision on whether to try to free the village/escape or just go with it depending on how extreme it was.

I mean, it's a pretty small village that isn't full of wealth from what I've seen, I doubt most of them could migrate away. Even without his goblins he now has an additional slave with relatively strong magical abilities protecting him. He also instilled a fair amount of fear in his dungeon so that may be another reason the new chief wasn't thinking about rebelling immediately.
That adventurer came days after they made their agreement with the village. Plenty of time for word to spread about the village being his (which is what he wanted). Still doesn't explain why he needed to change clothes when people already knew who he was.

And it's understandable why no one would attack him in his dungeon right after they had their asses handed to them but why wouldn't they attack him outside his dungeon when he was basically defenseless? They had every reason to attack him. His power comes from his dungeon and they were under the impression that they were going to suffer. Why wouldn't you kill a basically defenseless dungeon master so you wouldn't have to suffer at all? He's literally right there in front of you in the middle of your village with no armor and weapons.
Well, she knew his identity, since he treated her wounds back at the dungeon. I guess other than the fact that he's an outsider traveling with two "sluts" and talking to acting village chief in the middle of the street (still a weird place to discuss dungeon business), his disguise worked, eh? That adventurer didn't even bother recognizing his presence at the same table with girls, lol. And I forgot Tanya was using illusion, so probably no one sees or hears her (at least those she doesn't want to).
Alice was just raped so it was clear that she wasn't serving him. Tanya showed everyone in the village video of Alice being raped so they know she didn't want it. The only one actually serving him is Philia and everyone knows she doesn't have magic. And the magic Tanya was using when they met the villagers was making everyone think of Alice and Philia as his whores, which wasn't hard to do since there's video of him having sex with them.

Dex-chan lover
That adventurer came days after they made their agreement with the village. Plenty of time for word to spread about the village being his (which is what he wanted). Still doesn't explain why he needed to change clothes when people already knew who he was.
It's nowhere mentioned that it happens "days after they made their agreement". I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume, that he just went to the tavern/inn after the talk with Kate (he's still wearing his disguise), and this adventurer was in the village for a while now, hearing "over the last few days" about guards being obliterated (that did happen a few days before).

Alice was just raped so it was clear that she wasn't serving him. Tanya showed everyone in the village video of Alice being raped so they know she didn't want it. The only one actually serving him is Philia and everyone knows she doesn't have magic. And the magic Tanya was using when they met the villagers was making everyone think of Alice and Philia as his whores, which wasn't hard to do since there's video of him having sex with them.
For all we know, Alice could be already, uh, "converted by dick", as Philia was before - she doesn't look that defiant here. And again, it wasn't said "his whores", but "merely sluts", so i think it's just about their appearance. Otherwise, i think, we'd see villagers' reaction to them.

Dex-chan lover
It's nowhere mentioned that it happens "days after they made their agreement". I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume, that he just went to the tavern/inn after the talk with Kate (he's still wearing his disguise), and this adventurer was in the village for a while now, hearing "over the last few days" about guards being obliterated (that did happen a few days before).
Nitta specifically mentions that he was "talking to the people in the village over the last few days" on page 19. The same page also mentions that the rumors of the dungeon master have gone so out of control that everyone outside the village now thinks he's a high ranking demon. It wouldn't make sense for him to be walking around and talking to everyone before their agreement was even made, so it has to be after.
For all we know, Alice could be already, uh, "converted by dick", as Philia was before - she doesn't look that defiant here. And again, it wasn't said "his whores", but "merely sluts", so i think it's just about their appearance. Otherwise, i think, we'd see villagers' reaction to them.
I will give you that Alice is starting to have feelings for Nitta, but I don't think that Alice has fallen yet. Alice was the only one openly talking back with everyone. Alice got angry when Tanya belittled her village by saying it was boring and Nitta looked down on her for it. Alice also flipped out when she found out what an onahole actually is; shooting down his idea by saying it wasn't going to sell. That is not the behavior you typically expect from someone that fallen, or... uh, "converted by dick".

Now compare Alice with Philia. Philia never talks back to Nitta, or gets into arguments with anyone. Philia shows concern over his well being by asking if he wanted water, and she was simply so delighted after hearing about the onaholes that she jumped on him to show her "gratitude". It's obvious to everyone that Philia is madly in love with Nitta.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nitta specifically mentions that he was "talking to the people in the village over the last few days" on page 19. The same page also mentions that the rumors of the dungeon master have gone so out of control that everyone outside the village now thinks he's a high ranking demon. It wouldn't make sense for him to be walking around and talking to everyone before their agreement was even made, so it has to be after.
It wasn't Nitta, it was adventurer who said that. In the same panel Nitta and Tanya are surprised to hear that.

I will give you that Alice is starting to have feelings for Nitta, but I don't think that Alice has fallen yet. Alice was the only one openly talking back with everyone. Alice got angry when Tanya belittled her village by saying it was boring and Nitta looked down on her for it. Alice also flipped out when she found out what an onahole actually is; shooting down his idea by saying it wasn't going to sell. That is not the behavior you typically expect from someone that fallen, or... uh, "converted by dick".
Now compare Alice with Philia. Philia never talks back to Nitta, or gets into arguments with anyone. Philia shows concern over his well being by asking if he wanted water, and she was simply so delighted after hearing about the onaholes that she jumped on him to show her "gratitude". It's obvious to everyone that Philia is madly in love with Nitta.
Well, i didn't say they were "brainwashed" into zealous followers (well, Philia may have been, lol) - Alice's personality still remains, however she is not hostile towards Nitta, nor seems to be distraught. Whether this is DM powers at work, or we are supposed to think Alice and Philia are falling for Nitta after he raped them because of some sweet talk, i dunno. But my point was that most villagers most likely do not recognize Alice nor Philia, but see them as "merely sluts".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread