Gedou Tenisha no Harem Dungeon Seisakuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Negotiating With The Outside World

Dex-chan lover
Im simply correcting miss information you told him jesus, If I wanted to drag him in I would have mentioned a lot more, you gave a lot of ammo.
and yes I do have some as I lived their for over 5 years, which is enough to call you ignorant as hell.
Again, I never claimed to be an expert or extremely knowledgeable about Japanese culture. I gave my example of what I thought was correct to him, and he seemingly agreed with it, so I assumed I was right. You want to throw around your superior Japanese knowledge, and give yourself a pat on the back for getting one on me -- you go right ahead. I do not care. That conversation is long over. Still does not change how you can't refute the points I made relating to the manga. So you lie about how I ignore and dance around the things you brought up, when I already made several long posts going over each of the issues you brought up. All while ignoring and dancing around my replies and counterpoints to each of your arguments. Projection, anyone?

Dex-chan lover
Very well lets get personal, you have three upvotes spammer, all you have behind you is long posts of nonsense, Even after wasting so many useless posts back and forth I have far reaction points than posts, you know why? Because I make actual educated posts and that others find helpful. The majority of my reaction score is from not likes, but the helpful reply.
What your claiming is you countering my points is when I said its "not confirmed to be medieval" and you replaying with what you think its scifi is countering a point, that's called a straw man argument, its a manipulation tactic and all you know how to do, you never countered a single point what you did was intentionally taking what I said out of context and blew it up to absurdity to dismiss it.
You have not been debating or having a conversation you have been trolling and now you want to play the victim card now, stfu.
The village in not rich, that has been stated the entire manga, they did not buy the houses they crafted them. What is stated in dialog matters more than the art, This is generally true for LN works made into manga, though this is not a LN work, however like LN works simple look at the its page and realize the artist and writer are not the same person. This mean the artist may not always draw things correctly in which case the dialog is correct over the art. Not that villages didn't historically make houses like that. It may shock you but people used to have much more practical skills. Every see a Amish barn raising, yeah that is a multi story building that is structurally sound and put up in a day by general villagers, that are frankly rather comparable to what a medieval village can do. Most of what makes our two story buildings take so much time and effort is plumbing and wiring which need specialized skills. Most villages had at least a few craftsmen and worked together to build houses as you didn't need as specialized skills for it.

Dex-chan lover
Very well lets get personal, you have three upvotes spammer, all you have behind you is long posts of nonsense, Even after wasting so many useless posts back and forth I have far reaction points than posts, you know why? Because I make actual educated posts and that others find helpful. The majority of my reaction score is from not likes, but the helpful reply.
Was I supposed to be offended by this? I do not post much, and many of the posts that I make are asking questions about spoilers. So you are far more active in the community than I am -- Oh, the horror! How will I ever recover from this? And it was you that got personal to begin with. You either heavily implied or outright called me ignorant over and over again, called me a fool, sheltered, twisted what I said, and lied about several claims I made. Am I not supposed to call you out on that?
What your claiming is you countering my points is when I said its "not confirmed to be medieval" and you replaying with what you think its scifi is countering a point, that's called a straw man argument, its a manipulation tactic and all you know how to do, you never countered a single point what you did was intentionally taking what I said out of context and blew it up to absurdity to dismiss it.
No, what I did was sarcastically make fun of your hesitancy to think the setting of this manga, as a fantasy Western Medieval setting. It still does not change how the designs, clothes, houses, and armor looks just like Medieval Europe in a fantasy setting. Is it the same historical Medieval Europe? Of course not! But the template for the setting is.
You have not been debating or having a conversation you have been trolling and now you want to play the victim card now, stfu.
The village in not rich, that has been stated the entire manga, they did not buy the houses they crafted them. What is stated in dialog matters more than the art, This is generally true for LN works made into manga, though this is not a LN work, however like LN works simple look at the its page and realize the artist and writer are not the same person. This mean the artist may not always draw things correctly in which case the dialog is correct over the art. Not that villages didn't historically make houses like that. It may shock you but people used to have much more practical skills. Every see a Amish barn raising, yeah that is a multi story building that is structurally sound and put up in a day by general villagers, that are frankly rather comparable to what a medieval village can do. Most of what makes our two story buildings take so much time and effort is plumbing and wiring which need specialized skills. Most villages had at least a few craftsmen and worked together to build houses as you didn't need as specialized skills for it.
You're the one trolling by making things up about what I have stated. I have never stated the village was rich. I have never stated everyone in the village were rich people. I have never stated the people in the village bought their houses from people. Those are all things YOU have stated yourself. And I will give you that Amish people have more practical skills than most people today, but they still have the advantage of being able to order their building materials for a barn that humans didn't actually have to live in. Where did Medieval setting people get their stone and masonry to build their foundations and walls? I hope you do not mean to tell me they had a quarry and a cement and mortar factory in the village. I know this is supposed to be a fantasy, but come on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Was I supposed to be offended by this? I do not post much, and many of the posts that I make are asking questions about spoilers. So you are far more active in the community than I am -- Oh, the horror! How will I ever recover from this? And it was you that got personal to begin with. You either heavily implied or outright called me ignorant over and over again, called me a fool, sheltered, twisted what I said, and lied about several claims I made. Am I not supposed to call you out on that?

No, what I did was sarcastically make fun of your hesitancy to think the setting of this manga, as a fantasy Western Medieval setting. It still does not change how the designs, clothes, houses, and armor looks just like Medieval Europe in a fantasy setting. Is it the same historical Medieval Europe? Of course not! But the template for the setting is.

You're the one trolling by making things up about what I have stated. I have never stated the village was rich. I have never stated everyone in the village were rich people. I have never stated the people in the village bought their houses from people. Those are all things YOU have stated yourself. And I will give you that Amish people have more practical skills than most people today, but they still have the advantage of being able to order their building materials for a barn that humans didn't actually have to live in. Where did Medieval setting people get their stone and masonry to build their foundations and walls? I hope you do not mean to tell me they had a quarry and a cement and mortar factory in the village. I know this is supposed to be a fantasy, but come on.
Far more active...oh your to dumb to look at the total posts right under our names, Ive only made 4 more posts than you, but with much better results. And yes you are ignorant, offensively so. Making light of refugees is just plain shitty, that you did so in ignorance deserve to be called out and shamed.
You still dont seem to get what I mean by its may not be medieval, I mean time period, medieval times is a 400 year time frame, there are other time frames that use this level of weaponry with different tech levels. That you can't grasp that and had to mock it as outlandish shows how little you know about history. The question Im posing is what time period exactly and what tech level. This has a large impact on the available house making techniques.
That's actually what's so annoying about you, your to dumb to know when or how you were called out or corrected. You just assume the other person is talking nonsense out of blind confidence in your self, which is why I got frustrated and called you ignorant so much.
And yes a small scale quarry for enough stone for village usage is very much the norm. They don't need a ton but they do need some for fire pits or other cooking methods, some for walls or other structures. Its likely not a active quarry as the will then recycle the rocks over generations. And the houses could also be generations old, predating the poverty. as for mortar, they probably don't use any, but there are types that they did have accesses to, the lime and sand blend would be the most likely. But clay or even dirt packed into the cracks of stacked rocks was common. The village does also clearly do trade with others, but its very unlikely they imported stone, far to heavy for a village import. It sounds like you think a quarry must be a missive thing, which is only the case if its suppling say a castles construction. A village this size will have a quarry, a small one, but a quarry non the less.

As for you sating the village was well off and not poor, yeah you did, everyone can go back and see you did. You stated it several times, its what stared the whole talks about the houses. That you want to insist you didn't say anything to that effect while leaving written proof is just ridiculous. Though don't bother deleting them, they are all quoted in my post anyways, and I sure as hell am not removing those to help you out.

Dex-chan lover
Far more active...oh your to dumb to look at the total posts right under our names, Ive only made 4 more posts than you, but with much better results.
It's more like I never cared to even bother to look. That's how disinterested I have become. And having similar number of posts, despite joining 3 years before you did, obviously means that I'm not active in the community. Plus, I've also been making posts in other places, lately, since I'm already having to type long posts over here, anyways. Those add up.
And yes you are ignorant, offensively so. Making light of refugees is just plain shitty, that you did so in ignorance deserve to be called out and shamed.
You still dont seem to get what I mean by its may not be medieval, I mean time period, medieval times is a 400 year time frame, there are other time frames that use this level of weaponry with different tech levels. That you can't grasp that and had to mock it as outlandish shows how little you know about history. The question Im posing is what time period exactly and what tech level. This has a large impact on the available house making techniques.
That's actually what's so annoying about you, your to dumb to know when or how you were called out or corrected. You just assume the other person is talking nonsense out of blind confidence in your self, which is why I got frustrated and called you ignorant so much.
I never made light of refugees -- that was all in your head. And are you seriously wanting me to be pedantic over which part of the Medieval era certain clothes, armor, housing, etc is from? You do realize this is a fantasy? I may not know the exact names, specific time periods certain armors and weapons came down to the exact decades, etc, but I am not blind. And more importantly, it does not matter. This is a Medieval STYLE fantasy manga. This manga was never going for historical accuracy. Instead, just using whatever period items and looks that people perceive to be medieval, based on their impressions from Hollywood.... like most other isekai manga.
And yes a small scale quarry for enough stone for village usage is very much the norm. They don't need a ton but they do need some for fire pits or other cooking methods, some for walls or other structures. Its likely not a active quarry as the will then recycle the rocks over generations. And the houses could also be generations old, predating the poverty. as for mortar, they probably don't use any, but there are types that they did have accesses to, the lime and sand blend would be the most likely. But clay or even dirt packed into the cracks of stacked rocks was common. The village does also clearly do trade with others, but its very unlikely they imported stone, far to heavy for a village import. It sounds like you think a quarry must be a missive thing, which is only the case if its suppling say a castles construction. A village this size will have a quarry, a small one, but a quarry non the less.
You know what, fine. I'll give this one to you, since I do not know much about this. I still doubt they have even a small quarry nearby to build their houses with, but I do not know enough about this to really fight you on this, nor do I care to spend the hours doing the research. I do know they recycled building materials, but you would think they would not have enough recycled building materials since the population has surely gone up over time and normal wear and tear.
As for you sating the village was well off and not poor, yeah you did, everyone can go back and see you did. You stated it several times, its what stared the whole talks about the houses. That you want to insist you didn't say anything to that effect while leaving written proof is just ridiculous. Though don't bother deleting them, they are all quoted in my post anyways, and I sure as hell am not removing those to help you out.
I stated that Philia's parents (and by extension, the villagers themselves -- not the village finances) were not dirt poor, nor were they rich. I stated that they have the money to build a decent house with seemingly good building materials, fill it with nice furniture, nice clothes for commoners, and they didn't look like they were so dirt poor and starving that they need to sell off their own daughter, because they needed feed themselves by relying on handouts. BIG DIFFERENCE.

You know what? I'm tired of this argument. I'm basically just repeating what I've said over and over again. And you keep on twisting my words and repeating things that I have never stated, over and over again. You want to brag to your discord friends that I'm a troll or spammer, be my guest. I simply do not care anymore. You win. Goodbye.

Dex-chan lover
Would the other world's common sense/culture even allow for the onahole plan to work? The rich would just continue buying their toys (women) but i guess for the not so rich people, maybe.

Dex-chan lover
So the new (temp?) village chief will not join the harem? Missed opportunity.
I do hope that MC does do it with her in the future.
Remember, DP also increases with more children produced, while also is gained from having sex as long as the girls in question doesn't become DM's subordinate.
So, MC just has to have sex with Kate as a sign of partnership and goodwill, and get her pregnant without making her his subordinate.
I mainly say this, having a mature woman to have free sex with is always a plus.

Users who are viewing this thread