Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 100

Double-page supporter
I REALLY shouldn't be reading this at work...???

Thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! o/

And holy shit that little sister. She was awesome (and it's nice to see someone getting friend with Nozaki for once). We need more of her! (also, sorry Sakura, but I GET IT TOO!)

I wonder how she'll react if (when) she see Hori and Kashima having a cute moment.

Group Leader
@zek777 technically when this chapter came out in Japan Tsubaki and Gangan celebrated by holding the GSNK Idol Unit Oshimen voting hahaha and there's a GSNK Collab Cafe in Japan happening this month to next month which is also a part of the celebration.

Double-page supporter
First Kashima gave him girl clothes, now thanks to her sister he's thinking about actually crossdressing. JUST DO IT HORI-SENPAI, BECOME THE PRINCESS KASHIMA WANTS YOU TO BE!

it's been 84 years

Regardless, thanks for the update and good luck with school and life and shit !!

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, it was nice to read this again. That was some pure, unadulterated Nozaki-shenanigans right there. The good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Aoitenshi Personally, I don't think there's any 'might' about it. If Hori-sempai goes for it, her's going to be so incredible that he'll have all the girls crying.

Users who are viewing this thread