Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 112

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I'm made painfully aware of how goddamn funny this series is.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, in which chapter did he say he liked her!?!?
I've just re-read everything from chapter 109 on-wards (it seems I missed all of chapter 110 and 111 lol) but I didn't find that part and I don't remember it either. Did I miss something previously like this but didn't realize?
What the hell is up with this progress!?!? Who's next!?

@Jockpo523
My favorite sort of romcom romance is where they have an existing relationship I enjoy so much that I can have fun speculating about the potential of their romantic involvement, but not be too concerned if they just maintain the status quo.

If a story keeps trying to get me worked up with drama/falling outs/love rivals/long running misunderstandings then I want the plot to come to some sort of resolution, or else it feels manipulative. I think the only example of that I can think of for this manga is the misunderstandinga between Miyako sensei and her classmates? And even then it's handled well. (Also maybe the Lorelei stuff? 111 was kinda open ended.)

GSNK really rides a line of compelling romance without exhausting/annoying drama that I don't think I can quite compare to anything else. It's part of the reason I love it.

Dex-chan lover
oh my fucking god this is the first time i see something like this and I CAN'T TAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so well done

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I lost all but one HP from laughing in this chapter, then CMC rolled a Nat 20 at the end. Time to roll up a new human I guess.

Dex-chan lover
God damnit. God fucking damnit. I swear to all that's good in this world that I love this fucking manga! I love it and all it's stupid characters! God bless Tsubaki Izumi, and god bless Cash Money Chiyo for helping us witness this wonderful thing!

Dex-chan lover
THAT SADISTIC HORI PAGE.
STOP TEASING ME.
Now I feel like Nozaki is going to make SM playroom story based on Hori and Kashima.

Omg Rei’s assumption of Hori being a sadist came true for a second ! (I think that was from ch 101?)

Users who are viewing this thread