Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 116

Dex-chan lover
This is so GSNK. Kinda... Romantic? And turned upside-down? With subverting expectations despite not having any? Question mark?

Fed-Kun's army
w-well... nozaki didn't seem thrilled??? when she said she was confessing to someone?? he seemed bewildered before she explained...? there's hope??? sobs chiyo... chiyo you didn't even try to make him jealous... well, i love you for it but!!! ALSO ASLJKSLJK ITOOOOOU!!!!!

thank you for the update~!

Itou and glasses guy have more distinctive designs than any other classmates we've seen until now. Maybe we'll see them in newer chapter?

I hope theres more about Itou even thought hes just a guy that got fooled by Nozaki mail 😅😂

That story between Itou and his imaginary partner made by Nozaki, Yukiko, is so good tho

w-well... nozaki didn't seem thrilled??? when she said she was confessing to someone?? he seemed bewildered before she explained...?
@mammaria I was thinking the same thing
usually he will be excited to gather materials for his manga

omg nozaki was startled and sweating when sakura said she wanted to confess to someone else!! ///_\\\

also Itou is precious andn I'm glad we could see their classmates tbh

Fed-Kun's army
My first thought after reading the chapter was that the comment thread would just be people confessing to each other and now I'm not sure if I should be disappointed or relieved.
KiminoKioku,

It's been three and a half years since you made this comment that struck my heart so deeply, and since then I've been watching you from afar, seeing how kind you are, and how hard you struggle and never give up.

Will you go out with me?

Fed-Kun's army
This kind of plot I would actually be down to read 😭 was so invested. I really like seeing more new characters! Hopefully we’ll see them more as the manga goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread