Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 117

I love cash money chiyo's little comics at the end, they're just as hilarious as the actual chapter xD

Dex-chan lover
motherfucker, that's what you get for throwing sukis around like nothing

Aggregator gang
and Mikorin only have one page of appearance just for gag purpose 😂

lolol the Translators section at the end. Me a Gintama fan going ASDFGHJ over the journal entry. Hahaha! nemurenai aru~ 🤣

Supporter
Adastra - oh you are off the chain with that wild attitude of yours!
Maou-Shoujo - remain paranoid, it's the only way
Rhapsodyinblue - you ok there? Do you need a hug?

Thanks guys, another chapter of one of my favourite series.

Dex-chan lover
I think I figured out why I love this manga so much:

All the characters are flexible in terms of their roles. Given the situation, they switch back and forth between being the straight and funny man.

It keeps things fresh and the author doesn't pigeon hole them into one role.

I thought it was a gintama reference but I knew I was just being obsessive over it but turns out I WASNT—Fellow gintama fans yesssss!! Great chapter as usual, thank you so much!

Thank you for the chapter and now Hori-chan-senpai is a tsundere too, character development

Dex-chan lover
@eviljackspicer Yea, its funny when one character is the voice of reason at one moment and the next moment they're escalating the situation beyond what it needs to be because of their silly obsessions.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update CMC!

Hori needs to get the passion back into the relationship... Also they kinda need to start the relationship in the first place

Contributor
Nozaki looking for any hidden interpretations of the letter is SO me in my fanon/sunk ship fangirling mode analyzing episodes and chapters for shipping hints. 😆

Contributor
Based CMC coming through with another glorious chapter for those of us not fluent in moonspeak.

Users who are viewing this thread