Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes the Scan stories are actually funnier than the manga, were this not GSNK, that would be the case

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING

wow what a chapter

shoujo manga drawing within shoujo manga laksjdflksjf

Dex-chan lover
Manga Characters: "Why are we here, just to suffer"

Because the author made it so

Aggregator gang
Mikoshiba: Uh-oh I've gotta say normie stuff or I'll get exposed!
also Mikoshiba: *repeats stuff Sakura said*

Thanks for working on this seemingly endless manga!

Dex-chan lover
Waka has to pick up the slack lol and that sudden flower field, it became a fantasy shoujo

I just now realized that I'm almost as into the goof pages about the scanlation group's struggles as the actual manga itself.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly thought page 2 was a troll, until I recalled what manga I was reading XD
The entire chapter was a wild ride; Mamikoshiba swiftly moving from a state of denial to one of anger, Hori in bargaining, Sakura is waaaaaay past acceptance, and well... poor, sweet Waka.

Thanks so much for all your work, CMC! Take care, all of you :)

I reallllyyyy want to attribute Nozaki's popularity (despite pulling stuff like this) to Ken's no-nonsense approach, but as we can see in the company meeting chapter, a lot of the editors there are... not right in the head. Maeno just shines the most because he worked with Nozaki and currently Yukari.

Me trying to get away from hard patternmaking 😆 make the clothes design looks simple but still look artty on the fabric or application lol

Thanks for updating!

To think that Nozaki will put boxes (biscuits this time) on the situation where Hori can’t do much backgrounds again 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread