Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 120

Fed-Kun's army
We going forward with the college ship hmmm YEAH BOI, also I still love the translator page as always, thanks for the meal.

Dex-chan lover
I love chapters like this one, where the entire main cast gets progressively involved in the dumbest misunderstandings.

New type of couple interaction: peel screentone (?) Guess Kashima and Hori is the most normal couple here 🤣

Aww, I love this chapter! It's so rare that all couple are including in one chapter! They're all hilarious and adorable ♡

Every time I come back to this chapter I remember how much I love Seo wanting to peel off the "stickers" like a little kid. It fits her so well XD

Found a real life Kashima- Liu Yuxin of C-Pop group THE9. There's even a picture of her in a school uniform hahaha

WAKA CHAPTER!!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH <3333 such great character interactions and even little ship moments with all ships Hori Senpai blushed a bit when Kashima hold his hand, Nozaki's care for Sakura peeling off the stickers from her, Waka flustered thinking than Seo supports him but that gremlin only wanted the stickers 😂 and at the end Miyako also know as the tanuki girl, also know as the friendzonator blushed surprised when the friendzoned dude took the risk of peeling off the curse of her , oh my, this comment without any context, I love this manga

Users who are viewing this thread