Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
I can't make heads or tails about Nozaki's management skills for somehow keeping them all from figuring who does what at this point.

Thank you so much , i laughed so hard, Mayu's "i do" and the fall sleep 😂 also I love than Waka isn't even an option for Hori Senpai because he knows than Waka is too pure for this world <3, also Mikoshiba completely blaming Sakura and the chibi "i drew a flower', but the "is pink and like low IQ" and Mikorín immediately "it's totally Let's love!!!" 😂But THE BEST WAS MIKORÍN MODE SHOJO AND HORI SENPAI JUST FOLLOWING IT 🤣 impro and drama skills activated ✨ I love Hori Senpai, and then a broken Hori Senpai bumping his head into Kashima's back💙 (is progress for me , in this shit every close interaction counts, it's been 9 years) also it's been 9 YEARS!!!! I'm so happy to have found this masterpiece with such Lovable dorks and comedy gold , thanks for translating it, I hope the autor keeps doing well with the sales because this manga gives me laughs and life <3 thanks you again for translating it <3 you are our heroes !

Dex-chan lover
oh man it still goes on despite one of them being found out already lmao

Omg Hori finally found outttttt. This was such a hilarious misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
This is actually one of the funniest duo that I never think about. I want to have Hori's bullshit skill

Group Leader
"bit low on IQ"
"definitely Let's Love"
Mikoshiba you... ;v;)...

HORI-OU!
YOU FIGURED OUT EVERYONE'S LIES AND RESOLVED A MISUNDERSTANDING IN ONE CHAPTER!
BUT YOU DROPPED THE BALL ON THE MOST CRITICAL PART!
NO! WHY!? WWHHYY!!??

hori finally found out!! but he forgot to tell mikoshiba his job smhhh thank you for the scans! as always, you put out some great work 😌

as usual, thanks a ton for your hard work, cash money chiyo! hilarious, as always

Supporter
The four horsemen of the TL apocalypse:
[ol]Jokes[/ol]
[ol]Puns[/ol]
[ol]Idioms[/ol]
[ol]Cultural References[/ol]
[ol]SFX[/ol]

There're two victims of the misunderstanding in this chapter: Kashima's younger sister and Let's ♡love
The girl who probably likes reading dirty manga and the manga which is "bit low on IQ" lmao

Hahaha Hori is really too good! However, considering he was suspecting "Mamikoshiba", I was expecting some mental images of Mamiko reading the manga. Instead we got Sakura and Rei, which was equally hilarious 😂
I admire both Nozaki brothers' attempts to protect Mikorin's rep. You're good friends!
Thanks for the chapter, CMC!

Dex-chan lover
Does someone have a chart of who knows what?

I love how this web of misunderstandings is the gift that keeps on giving.

Users who are viewing this thread