Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 122

I ship it.
I like it when the uni characters show up they are wacky in their own way and any misunderstandings involving them is never resolved. Lol

Sakura can make anything adorable/heartwarming ;w;

(well... most of the time...)

Aggregator gang
The fictional Ryousuke putting a picture of himself in the love letter he is rejecting made me actually laugh out loud.

Thank you as always CMC for your hard work grinding those levels and saving the world from Fr**za.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, I know it's kinda the point of the manga, but I really wish these couples would show some more progress already. That said, seeing her turning Ryousuke (RIP) into a gag manga character was really fucking funny.

it's amazing how the chapter and scanlation comments are top notch comedy, a match made in heaven

Dex-chan lover
It feels like every couple in this manga (sans Chiyo and Nozaki) are getting some good progress these days. While I do enjoy some progress, I never forget why I read this: every single chapter makes me laugh so much that my cats get worried about me.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yes! Bless CMC! These recent chapters are really giving the vibe of making progress, but also not really. They create hope within me, but at the same time by the end I have to wonder if we're really closer than before. Either way, though, the journey to that impossible wall is fun as always.

Dex-chan lover
So.. he just carries around her picture for stuff like that 😂

Users who are viewing this thread