Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 132

Dex-chan lover
Zero privacy for Ryosuke. At least don't use his real name or appearance 🤣 kind of surprised no one in their uni notices, maybe they didn't read shoujo manga?

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely understand why people get impatient with shipping and progress in stories, but they tend to completely miss the point.

It's like tuning in to hallmark, and complaining there is not enough action and zombies/aliens getting their heads blown off. Or tuning to a horror movie and wondering when the romance will start. Or watching sharknado and complaining how nothing makes rational sense.

Stories like this are meant to be more about just a fun weekly/monthly get together, a routine "What shenanigans are going to happen this time".

The plot/ships are just a slow burn in the background, a secondary focus if anything.

I wish more people judged stories by how they are meant to be, rather than criticize them for not being something they were never meant to be in the first place.(exception of course can be when a series is so bad, it starts to be good again)

This series has seriously aged like fine wine. As it continues, it gradually progresses stuff to keep it from getting stale, while it gets even better due to gags being able to bounce off of past gags and stuff. With little tidbits of romance stuff here and there to add a little more spice. The phrase less is more applies well to the progression here. Enough of that though.

‐---------------------‐----------------

This was a fun chapter for Sakura to spend with Nozaki. I know who to call if I ever need to learn to kill 2 birds with one stone, she is scary efficient!

Lol at the paper airplane and rock speed passing notes 🤣

I really love when the whole cast comes together to do something random, this is probably one of my favourite chapters because of how trivial the topic is. Also, progress!!!

Dex-chan lover
Zero privacy for Ryosuke. At least don't use his real name or appearance 🤣 kind of surprised no one in their uni notices, maybe they didn't read shoujo manga?
miyako also uses her real name but i guess other than searching someone up on fb or sharing their direct LINE/texting number, ppl don't google the name of their classmates?

Users who are viewing this thread