Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 144

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
1,213
Rereading chapter 142 to see the Aussie lingo lol

Personally I prefer to see my fav character to interact with another characters intead of with me. I guess it's because I almost never play games where the MC is the player. Anyone has any good recommendation?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Messages
100
In a way I understand Mikorin that you want to be the only one for your oshi and being their only fans. But for mobile games like this it's hard to do that since there's multiple event and story for each character like even though you want to date senpai you can also date (and will if you do chara focus event) other chara and since it's mobile game there is no continuition and you'll end up in some sort of harem that you can't refuse. You know Mikorin should just stick with VN...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top