Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 146

Contributor
Yumeno-sensei is especially kind in this chapter yeah? If Sakura saw this she would melt.
Yumeno-sensei is always sweet on his fans, but we don't get to see it often because so few people know who he is. Remember when he pretended to be a girl (just held up his hair in pigtails) when he first met Rei so that he wouldn't shatter the image of Yumeno-sensei the high school girl mangaka? Or when he did all those modeling poses for Sakura's little brother thinking he was a Yumeno-sensei fan.

Dex-chan lover
I thought to see Hori jealous, shouldn't have gotten my hope high. The HoriKashi is too little for what I prepared in this chapter :cry:

Double-page supporter
Rei is into older oniisan type of guy huh
That matches the setting Yumeno was thinking for her love interest in special chapter but scrapped because Rei is too young.

Dex-chan lover
Notice how it's Nozaki's fans who are the most affflicted by shoujo manga mind pollution. Were they always so susceptible or is Let's Love a mental hazard entirely on its own?
Even the own series admitted that "Let's Love" is so generic that it doesn't have anything to make it stand out.

So it's fair to ssume that its fans are so shoujo-addled that they find it the best thing ever.

now i really want rei to get some love interest.... mayu maybe ? 😅😅😅
I remember reading Tsubaki-sensei had plans to make a couple(?) chapter for Rei and her love interest (a university student I think...?), but we got a different couple instead (forgot which chapter it was) cuz of how difficult to make a scenario for her and her love interest to show up naturally or smth

Ig this chapter was like a cameo tease if Rei's love interest shows up in the series lol

Dex-chan lover
While everyone praise the chapter i just wanna ask, who this fine gentleman with dark green hair with glasses in the cover 15.5. while i read this chaoter i thought this "fake boyfriend" but no, the fake boyfriend has mole near his lip but his not, he wear glasses but the "fake boyfriend" no.
Who is he? Is he appeared in old chapter or new character?

Dex-chan lover
While everyone praise the chapter i just wanna ask, who this fine gentleman with dark green hair with glasses in the cover 15.5. while i read this chaoter i thought this "fake boyfriend" but no, the fake boyfriend has mole near his lip but his not, he wear glasses but the "fake boyfriend" no.
Who is he? Is he appeared in old chapter or new character?
I think they're one of sakura's classmates, the glasses guy is a friend of Ito-kun's from that 'cell phone confession game' chapter sakura's class had, the other person might be from mikoshiba's class but they're supposed to go in some bonus story lol (like cashmoneychiyo did some kinda preview translation of that 'braided cheater art class girl' feeding one of the guys a snack lol, tho double checking their tumblr, "ise-kun" seems to be new/debuted in this volume)

Dex-chan lover
I think they're one of sakura's classmates, the glasses guy is a friend of Ito-kun's from that 'cell phone confession game' chapter sakura's class had, the other person might be from mikoshiba's class but they're supposed to go in some bonus story lol (like cashmoneychiyo did some kinda preview translation of that 'braided cheater art class girl' feeding one of the guys a snack lol, tho double checking their tumblr, "ise-kun" seems to be new/debuted in this volume)

I can't open the link:cry:

Edit: i found him, i found the confession game you said😆😆

Edit edit: but at chapter 118.5 extra his hair not green🥲

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread