Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Dex-chan lover
so I've got to ask, does the romance in this ever actually go anywhere or is ti stuck in comedy limbo?

Fed-Kun's army
I got the same question as dusty. I watched the first season years ago. Found the manga but thought I’d let some time pass until I started because I wanted some romance>lols.

Dex-chan lover
@DustyOldQrow I mean
2 of the 3 main couples are practically formed, just waiting for the author's thumbs up to officialize it
so it seems to me that we'll be getting somewhere soon

although i understand some people want dem romance progress, but this manga's comedy is really great it can have a higher priority and im not even mad. at least until it gets dull (i hope it won't).

I wish this series updates more frequently like I love the comedy and just the overall story

god I forgot how much I liked this manga lol. I missed my dumb goofs :'D
Just the right amount of gags, "story", and romance progression...i mean...in the sense that it's a comedy where romance should generally be 2nd priority or lower lol

I understand the romance comedy thing, but the beginning is portrayed well. A good balance between the two. Than somewhere in the middle the progression in the romance itself... Well I wouldn't say that because it feels as though none has been made at all honesty. Towards the end I felt relief from finishing it, and not the satisfying one that makes you anticipate the next chapter. I just feel as though the "comedy." Was poorly dragged out which is sad because this anime seemed to have potential.

I love the comedy, each chapter has a way of making me smile. I do wish for love progression but that's kind of against how this series is supposed to be. The one thing I do wish is for the series to be able to adapt more to more current trends of shoujo! For example, lately there's been a huge increase in an otome isekai where a protagonist becomes the villianess in another world! Some humor on it would be fun!

Where in the hell did that premise come from, and how the hell did they managed to execute it so well?

Double-page supporter
Aw, I caught up. Which heathen god do I have to sacrifice my blood to, to fuel CMC's scanlation energy? I'll do it, I ain't afraid.

(Seriously though, thank you so much CMC for bringing us this wonderful series)

Contributor
@evergreen_oak
Aw, I caught up. Which heathen god do I have to sacrifice my blood to, to fuel CMC's scanlation energy? I'll do it, I ain't afraid.
paras.png

AAARGH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S HERE ON MANGADEX!!! I used to follow the series by renting from a local comic book rental but now that it's closed down I don't know where to go T-T thank you so so so much translation team for bringing this here ♡

This comic is hilarious in so many ways and I love the characters! ♡♡♡ thank you thank you thank you!

Is there a good romance plot in this series? I mean, not a dense 1000 chapters MC plz.

Fed-Kun's army
@BenderMan Nope. This is essentially a comedy, with very shippable characters. Don't go into it for romantic development lol
Like maybe 10% is romantic

I love this series with all my might but I seriously wanted to see some actual romantic development between Sakura and Nozaki. It seems like the author is, sort of, developing the side character's relationships (as can be seen with Kashima and Hori) so maybe after the side ones being completely solved we will have something happening between the two MCs.

Users who are viewing this thread