Gendai Majo no Shuushoku Jijou

Group Leader
@ngkn92 those are the chapters previously removed from here because of the group’s policies. But, they’ve been marked as inactive so their stuff was restored.

Group Leader
@kuro0102 not exactly, but updates will be slow probably. I've got a pretty busy life right now, so I can't really work on things as much as I would like. I am still working on it though, don't worry

Any info about uploads?
Also If I may ask then, where is it possible to find Japanese chapters 3,4 and 5? ( ^ω^ )

Group Leader
@Froaken next chapter should be coming out soon(tm). It's almost ready, I just want to fix some things in the older chapters first, which hopefully shouldn't take that long.

As for the Japanese version of the books, you can get them for cheap on Amazon.jp in digital form while also supporting the original authors.

Group Leader
Currently on translation hiatus as I want to finish another series of mine first, before continuing with this one. Hopefully that won't take too long, but who knows. Thanks for understanding.

@nyarumi I am glad for the update that this is still being worked on, I am looking forward to updates whenever you get to it!

Fed-Kun's army
Zero likable characters and absolutely no fun is found in this manga.

Stay far away.

Fed-Kun's army
I read this long ago on Kissmanga, glad I found it here

Please continue translate it

Dex-chan lover
That was a fun read, would be nice if I'd get to see the reat of the chapters someday

The most useless person in the world is this main character. Skip this unless you are as useless as her then its relatable to you I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread