Gendai Shakai De Otome Game No Akuyaku Reijou Wo Suru No Wa Chotto Taihen - Ch. 14 - Imperial Peers' Quartet

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to doubt will they even condemn her or not , I read upto 5th vol of light novel and caught up to the Web Novel , (which by the way have 780+ chapters ) but the condemnation is nowhere near ! And these three boys grows more annoying than ever in later chapters , now I even skip there conversation entirely ! Well they are meetings doesn't effect the main story any damn way so it's okay.

Dex-chan lover
It is indeed hot as hell.

Wonder what the hell sony is thinking if they're making bids on massive companies coupled with their rather poor PR strategies.

Runa certainly inspires a certain kind of grief for the trials ahead.

I see somebody is also suffering the Asian Heatwave of 2024. Some expert are saying it's going to be worse next year. Oh Christ Almighty, have mercy to us all here in Asia.
I feel the heat in Britain, mate. It's hard to cope with these temperatures especially with British Homes being made to keep as much heat as possible.

To run from fate and destiny is a very high hurdle. Especially when you are practically still in child mode and have a powerful family but no parent. Many adults will try to tie you in with their scheme.
We've already seen this in the Anniversary chapter, if I remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread