Gendai Shakai De Otome Game No Akuyaku Reijou Wo Suru No Wa Chotto Taihen - Ch. 14 - Imperial Peers' Quartet

It is indeed hot as hell.

Wonder what the hell sony is thinking if they're making bids on massive companies coupled with their rather poor PR strategies.

Runa certainly inspires a certain kind of grief for the trials ahead.
I don't know what Sony is cooking, but it's likely not going to happen, since Paramount owns CBS, a major American television channel. And if Brandon is already trying to block US X Nippon Steel's acquisition, he'll surely block this merger too.

Although, Apollo Global did propose a solution of breaking off Paramount to reduce the backlash from the deal.

I honestly think they're in it to just gain Paramount's IPs to sell to streamers, or maybe make their own steaming site (what could go wrong).

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation!

Wanted to note a correction on your news page: You typed that Skydance is looking to merge witb Sony, when in actuallity Skydance is looking to merge with Paramount, directly opposing Sony in their bid. As someone who works in the industry, it is critical to closely monitor the situation as it could affect the balance of power between the major studios. (Sony purchasing Paramount would consolidate the Majors from 5 to 4 while a Skydance merger would solidify Paramount's place as a part of the majors, alongside Sony, Disney, WB, and Universal.)

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to doubt will they even condemn her or not , I read upto 5th vol of light novel and caught up to the Web Novel , (which by the way have 780+ chapters ) but the condemnation is nowhere near ! And these three boys grows more annoying than ever in later chapters , now I even skip there conversation entirely ! Well they are meetings doesn't effect the main story any damn way so it's okay.
well, chapter 1 of the manga already shown that Teiichi will at least condemn Runa.

Thanks for the translation!

Wanted to note a correction on your news page: You typed that Skydance is looking to merge witb Sony, when in actuallity Skydance is looking to merge with Paramount, directly opposing Sony in their bid. As someone who works in the industry, it is critical to closely monitor the situation as it could affect the balance of power between the major studios. (Sony purchasing Paramount would consolidate the Majors from 5 to 4 while a Skydance merger would solidify Paramount's place as a part of the majors, alongside Sony, Disney, WB, and Universal.)
Thanks for the correction. And that's certainly a new perspective to consider.

Supporter
This is the first chapter i actually understood something (because it was 90% funny romcom kindergartens) i'm so proud of myself guys i'm finally learning

Dex-chan lover
I thought Runa's only reading books of history, law, and economics.

Dex-chan lover
God, quant traders are fucking nuts.

At least gambling has the odds listed, but the markets are a different beast altogether.

Dex-chan lover
I think the condemnation event is inevitable. The correction force of the game story will make it happen no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread