Gendai Shakai De Otome Game No Akuyaku Reijou Wo Suru No Wa Chotto Taihen - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - First Up, Allies and Capital are King (2)

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone explain why did she start to undress at the bank?
Seemingly trying to prove a point. Since she is a girl of low power her only use in the future is her body (marriage). This is a hell of a thing for an adult to say, for a child to say it, is to prove her awareness of the world.
The motion wasn't merely undress, she took off the ribbon to tie it around her finger. In Japan I believe that's referring to the "red thread of fate", which is another allusion to marriage. It's a bit mocking, saying that it's her "destiny" to be wed off. I don't think I'm overanalyzing that, anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
Except banks nowadays make profits through both sides AND investing. Most depositors spend money for banks to keep their money (neobanks being an exception), and when they get paid dividends, it's on an investment plan, which the bank doesn't lose money on. It's funny the explanation missed this as in Japan banks charge the depositors for pretty much anything (getting cash out, getting a credit card, making a bank transfer online, making a bank transfer in person, making a bank tranfer at an ATM...)

Double-page supporter
That's a lot of synonyms
Also how dare you seduce adult you damn brat 💢💢💢

Dex-chan lover
I like how the author decided to avoid any embarrassment and skipped the details.

Users who are viewing this thread