Gene Bride - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
I've had my eye on this manga for a long time because I love this artist's other manga, Watashi no Shounen. Thank you for bringing it to more people!

Not heteronormative, calls out misogynistic practices, beautiful art, and the story seems compelling. I'm interested.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating this manga, I've been wanting to read it for a while :')

I heard this was like no. 2 on kono manga ga sugoii for women this year, glad to see it more than deserves the spot. Thank you for the TLs!

Right, should probably clarify.

THIS IS NOT A ROMANCE between a man hating dyke and a bloke that's ligitimatly on the spectrum. The genre tag and the first (few) chapter(s) are quite misleading. This is first and foremost a mystery about
what was and still is going on at the school they went to. By chapter 4 we already get a high school age clone(?) of the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter managed to make me hooked on the story. Gotta say though it seems oddly suspicious that the dna is collected to find a genetically compatible partner. Seems like there will be more uncovering of the school the went to

Dex-chan lover
Certo, provavelmente deve esclarecer.

ESTE NÃO É UM ROMANCE entre um homem que odeia sapatão e um cara que está legitimamente no espectro. A etiqueta de gênero e o(s) primeiro(s) capítulo(s) são bastante enganosos. Este é, antes de mais nada, um mistério sobre
o que aconteceu e ainda está
OMG!! Thank you for make it clear. I always saw the raw in Japanese and I was confused because it kept appearing (?) But anyway, the story is too interesting

Same author as "Watashi no Shounen" this definitely won't be disappointing. It's just the first chapter and it's already intriguing. Looking forward for more.

Fed-Kun's army
The art is so gorgeous!!! And even though I didn’t understand much of the series premise the story has hooked me on! Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread