General, Please Stay

Art is somehow inconsistent even when there is only 1 artist? Nice-ish plot though.

Group Leader
@Roiisu it's because the artist was hospitalized for a time and it seems that she's still struggling with her health now so try to be considerate to her situation

Group Leader
@Keimichi it is likely due to the artist's poor health 😥 it's really heartbreaking and very obvious to see how much she was struggling when you look at the last few chapters she was able to put out

Ah, sad to hear is canceled but even sadder to hear the author is sick, I hope she'll stay fine and maybe one day will come back. )":

It is bittersweet to keep reading knowing the author is in poor health and still (was?) trying to create chapters. I hope she is able to get well soon.

What happened to the author? Will this ever be picked up again? I was considering reading it but I don't want to get attached only to never get closure for the story.... also! Does anyone know if MangaDex supports the authors? If they don't they should consider adding adds or something and it can work kinda like youtube yaknow? Sure it'd be a pian for us but... but I don't have the money to support them myself nor do I know how to and I want them to continue writing and I want them to be happy and healthy and stuff, maybe I just feel too personally connected to authors? I dunno but lemmie know if yall feel the same way!

Group Leader
@Deimochi If you're asking if us, the scanlators, are continuing, yes we are continuing. The one who is sick is the original comic artist/author in China, Lin Yueran. She already cancelled this comic's run at chapter 59, hence the Publishing Status: Cancelled. as for the rest of your question, you can download the Weibo manhua app from the Raw link and pay coins to get each chapter to support the author. Thanks.

our group would like to stay away from monetary things as this is another person's intellectual property.
We are doing this in our free time, for enjoyment. Besides, you do realize we are NOT the author.

Group Leader
@Deimochi you can either buy the chapters on weibo with coins and or buy the author "food" which supports her directly. It is possible to watch ads on the app daily to earn free coins, however I'm not sure if you can download the app without a chinese phone number

I’m so very sorry for the author. I know what it feels like to have your health cut out from under you. Her work is greatly appreciated.

@junna haha, I realize that you aren't the writer's but I hope you get something out of this, maybe y'all could get scouted? I'll cross my fingers for it

Group Leader
@Deimochi nah. it's okay. We are doing this as a hobby. I mean I've personally been doing this since 2012 at least, dunno about my other friends, so it's not something I'm personally gonna do full time. Just for fun.

Well enjoy it to your heart's content, but that's why I think you should pursue a career in translating, then you get to do something you like every day AND get payed for it haha anyhowsits, nice ta meetcha and danke for humoring me

Group Leader
@Deimochi I already am on my preferred career path. 😂 if you believe everyone who does scanlating should do it to pursue a career, you are mistaking ambition with a hobby. Or we just have different philosophies in life.

Cheers

Double-page supporter
The art changed so much, it was not bad but the previous one was totally beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread