Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss - Ch. 1 - Cross over to become the Duke's Daughter

Hey this finally got a adaptation, lets just hope they don't change it too much like they did with the new Full Marks Hidden Marriage

Dex-chan lover
Well, it seems i'm not the only one that got excited when seeing this title

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/genius-doctor-black-belly-miss/

Here is the novel link if anyone wants to read :)

Oh this is going to be a huge project, i wonder if the artist is going to finish it.. there are likt 2k + chapters after all.

Dex-chan lover
jesus fucking christ im reminded i need to catch up to the wn

Fed-Kun's army
Watch it creepy. She could punch you in the nuts all she wants and all you can do is hang there and watch...😡

Fed-Kun's army
Thought I missed something in prologue because figured it was a preview instead being chpt 0 so skipped it. Go back to check...

Yeah FUCK just another preview sticking with my logic from experience NEVER read chpt 0. Damn trying to spoil things probably good thing didn't fully read it only first panel

Supporter
I came to complain about the design. She's supposed to be very young and petite. She looks like a proper adult, why??

what about Shen Yanxiao? I read the novel 'The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Miss/Lady' and found its main character had a friend who also traveled to another world from the comments and so I went to read this but the novel style on a website called novel updates. When I read this I found that I was already reading it and I thought 'What a rather interesting coincidence.' smirk

@meilio shen yanxiao is jun wuxie's friend from their past life, it's also by the same author so that's why the concept and story seems familiar lol. in gdbbm she mentions her friend who taught her lockpicking (syx) and in tgfnsyl syx mentions her doctor friend who became a vet (jwx). not coincidence

@pauserewind oh~ I get it now, thanks 😀. So they both died and got reincarnated into a person who also died with their same names in different worlds.

Double-page supporter
Hello differently flavored hell lord and differently flavored ghostly doctor backstory this better get more original quick and more culturally appropriate

Users who are viewing this thread