Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss - Ch. 25 - Invading the Palace

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples
Um....saying it like that makes you sound like a potential terrorist you know...

orz. Im well aware. Thats how sick I am of certain people though because they are retarded. The "constantly screw over the general public" kind of retarded.

Still I will admit I can’t help be negative about the MC right now because of looking into the novel ....so my faith in her is somewhat scattered at this moment

Yea. I hate this MC too xD. Tbh i have no idea why im reading this. I must be damn bored.

Aggregator gang
@nep
You really have it tough huh...? Wanna vent?

Same, I use to admire her but it dwindled steadily before having a complete nose dive
I think if she was a little steadfast in her dislike of the ml, I mean considering her circumstances of her past life she would be enstranged and suspicious to the prospect of loving someone but she is already blushing ....

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples
Yes. Some retard who went to a gathering (despite Covid-19) and got herself infected, went to a hospital and lied. So now the entire hospital closed down for disinfection. And the idiot health minister said drink warm water is good for Covid-19. There is suicidal+incompetence. Then there is ignorant murder+sabotage

Aggregator gang
@nep .....holy fuck I would be so fucking angry....what is worse it’s more a chance she had it first and spread it because it takes time for syntoms to appear...
Um the water is only good immediately after interaction...akin to washing hands....well probably that...but not completely effected
Sounds chaotic

Users who are viewing this thread