Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

For reallll 😍😍😍. I'm so inlove with the novel and now this?! So so happy to see this 😍😍

This series looks interesting! I think I’ll wait until more chapters are out so I can read a bunch at once. Thanks for scanlating!

Group Leader
OMGGGGGGGG ILY GUYS
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS
MY LOVE FOR THIS OVERFLOWS THE TUB
IF YOU'RE HAVING A BAD DAY OR SOMETHING
JUST KNOW
YOU MADE CYANN HAPPY
GOOD LUCK SCANLATING THIS AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE
❤💕🧡💛❤🖤

Dex-chan lover
still waiting for the novel to be completely translated, darn webnovel...

the main character in the novel was colder, why do i feel like this manhwa will turn out female lead into a love struck fool?

Fed-Kun's army
OHMIGOSH!!!!
AKSJSHSHSKDMDD
ILY GUYS!!!

I've read this novel before and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! Tho because college exam started at that time, I have to drop it around ch.600+, but now I'm so happy it has a manhua!!! I think I'll pick up my reading later.. :'))

Fed-Kun's army
This was a real shit novel that tried to make the mc seem so smart, but really its just so dumb.

For those who have read the novel is there sexual violence in this? If so is there a lot?

The FL so far seems strong and determined. Liking her so far 😊 Excited to see its progression.

The novel for this is really good, the FL is super strong and smart not like most who try to be smart but turn out hella naive and oblivious because plot. The ML is also really nice and there's no sexual abuse at all
well from the decent characters, there is some from the villains in around chapter 600+ but it's not towards the FL.

The spoiler was about sexual abuse in future chapters, not much of the plot is given away so I suggest you read if it's a subject that bothers you.

Also the side characters are hella amazing, I'm not gonna spoil anymore so go read it for yourself. The only thing wrong with it is that it's quite draggy but maybe the comic won't be like the novel.

Edit: I really love how well they're sticking to the story so far (and also the fact that what happened in about 50 chapters in the novel happened in 8 over here is really great too). Plus I can't get over how good the art is, they're really doing well.

Ok but there is something I don't get about the familiar thing:

If the flower fairy is the MC's familiar, then what the heck is the cat???

Dex-chan lover
can't believe this has a manhua right now...

but there no petite figure that Wuxie had in novel. i'm disappointed... well the petite figue i imagine was, little girl bof twelve year old.. but here, is not petite at all XD...

Users who are viewing this thread