Genjitsu Sekai (Real) Demo Shiawase ni Shite Kudasai ne? - Ch. 2 - A Princess Came Over to Our House

Dex-chan lover
2hr1ap.jpeg

Mmm, yes. Delicious Wheat, my favourite.

This manga is cute.

Dex-chan lover
How can Machino survive when there are still 4 more lol. Though I guess there will be a long time till all of them enter the picture.

Dex-chan lover
"Machino Machida" is a strangely ordinary name. An unlikely combination that stands out more than the names of the heroines, but with a literally pedestrian meaning.

街田 町乃 /Machi-da Machi-no/

街 street
田 rice field
町 town
乃 of

It doesn't seem to be an obvious pun referencing her role (if it is, it's not as on-the-nose as e.g. Najimi Osana from 'Komi-san'), and it doesn't suggest anything obvious about her personality either. Yeah she is an "ordinary high school student" in contrast with the fantasy heroines, so an "ordinary" name would suit her... But her name is anything but common, it just has a boring meaning. I don't know if this will ever become relevant, but it is pretty odd.

Machino sure seems to have no problem at all just straight up telling her parents and her friend about how a video game character just suddenly appeared in her house.

Machino is not telling her family anything, she's just recapping what happened so far as if she was writing them a letter. Given that she has to do all the household chores (Sofia did some of it in her stead now), she is probably all alone in the family home, with her parents working far away and her sister away at college. Her absent family also explains how she got away with pulling three all-nighters in a row playing the game.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Buy tea .... on the drugstore? Interesting, never done that.

Maybe I'll buy tea leaf with flu meds next time.

This got me giggling and rolling all over my bed, man it's so cute! Curious how this will play out when the other heroines find her.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the other protagonists all alone and confused like they're straight out of Enchanted but I very much liked this chapter. I feel like it does a good job showing her emotions in a realistic way and how confusing this is for her. Consider me invested.

Buy tea .... on the drugstore? Interesting, never done that.

Maybe I'll buy tea leaf with flu meds next time.
We got a chain of drug store/pharmacy here that's also a general store, they sell a variety of things including alcohol.

Can't help but imagine the surprise of the Family when they found out their youngest kid didn't just get 1 Girlfriend but 4
I'm curious if you left out one of the love interest on purpose or if it was just a mistake...
-----

1 Day and 1 night as passed since all of the heroines were reverse isekai'd, i hope the next chapter can give us info about what they're doing. The knight can pretty much survive on the woods, but the maid, the noble lady and the nurse are pretty much slepping on the streets...
At least our MC has a big empty house to acomodate all of them! Let's hope her parents are not comming back any time soon...

Double-page supporter
Please feed me more as I'm loving the princess more and more she's so adorbs :notlikethis::hearts:

Fed-Kun's army
this fuckin rocks dude. reverse isekai is always superior to me, like the episodes where inuyasha would hang out in kagomes house. love that shit.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this doesn't turn into annoying shit where she will spaz out like a spineless wuss and run away from the issue she prob had a hand in with these girls.

Dex-chan lover
I really can't wait for the next chapter! I hope she finds the Duke? I think she's a bit of tsundere I think

Users who are viewing this thread