Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Beginning

Banned
Damn, gringos can't stop but burden the world with their shitty antics, nobody gives a shit about your CIA led troupé of dumb retards, appreciate the things for what they are.

A lot of people recommended this manga and although it's not edgy which is a welcome change, it's even less realistic than those.
First of all, how did such a guy become king let alone stay in that position.
The guards showing emotions is also plain stupid and doesn't show the king being good bit rather their commander being an idiot. Really they're supposed to be the royal guards, the top of the top.
Really, normally this wouldn't botter me this much, but I was anticipating a "realistic" scenario after being summoned to such a world because the title and good reviews. What a lettdown, it seems a prerequisite for writing isekai is having brains of a 14year old.

Dex-chan lover
@Illuvatar9 To me the part of the king being good seems somewhat plausible. He isn't good in the sense of being competent, he looks a bit like an idiot, but he probably treats his subjects like people instead of tools. Basically he's a humane king, thus "good" in that sense.Benevolence and stuff.

MC becoming the king did come out of left field though. The dude just got into college, so he is 18 at a minimum, but he could have taken a few years before applying to college. Still, the king seems to have given him his position, because of how competent he is. Knowing a bit about several topics is ok, but being a pro at them, basically competent prime minister level, doesn't really make sense. And him getting to discuss things with the king and prime minister in private... for hours doesn't make sense, unless the king had guards in the meeting room and even just letting him have a meeting with them is kind of weird. They basically revealed everything about their country to an stranger. If it worked out awesome, but they should have thought about the consequences. What if he ended up being sent to the Empire and he told the Empire everything about the kingdom?

@babonjra If you're into kingdom building like this manga, then Release That Witch is a decent one. otherwise, Apotheosis is a good one but at times has way too many words. Same goes for Martial Peak. Also Martial Peak releases almost every day.

"there is no racism" oh good, glad they got that sorted out then

LOL the art style was so good and engaging then they drop that absolute banger of a line on us out of nowhere. Did anyone else just fucking burst out laughing when they read that? Am I weird for thinking that was genuinely hilarious? I am? Okay, just go back to your reading then.

"Mister Hero-sama, we did it! We stopped racism!"

- Opens manga
- Sees 3 big titty women on the fifth page + Loli
- Closes manga

Why is everything LHT translates hot garbage?

@Vannotz then don't read it? don't think too much about the chara models (because there's a lot of big tiddy, loli chara in japanese comics) and focus on the plot points, premise, etc

Given that the Kingdom and Empire have roughly equal military power, how is the Empire able to coerce the Kingdom into giving concessions?

I also understand that this is a power-fantasy, but this University-level MC is comically undereducated and underqualified to talk about governing a country.

Dex-chan lover
Coming from Chapter 52, this single panel turns out to be more significant than it seems.

dfy5xo0-dcd7632c-ce95-4e14-a6b4-3c938c12aa61.png

Users who are viewing this thread