Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 10 Ch. 52 - Among the Snow (2)

Dex-chan lover
Y'all typing walls from this reveal when I'm here thinking:

[O damn, this momma queen sucked a lotta dick to finally found this useless king. Must've been wild to keep sending memories to her past self about sucking those dicks while searching the best possible king for the kingdom. Pretty hardcore if you ask me.]

I am a degen, we are not the same.

5o32tt.png
probably not that much dick, as the kingdom went to flames super fast with each of the other guys, she couldn't even get pregnant in those timelines or maybe only the KING had that kingly sperm or or... probably most of the other threw it on them boobs not enough for procreation

Dex-chan lover
ngl, I still fucking hate this manga for the whole enslaving the dragon girl and dad while giving the daughter an order to kill him if he turns bad rather than the dad. That and the whole can’t see their family thing.

Edit: double checked that last part because i decided to my memory is iffy, it seems only the father was the case. Regardless, I still fucking hate that they were both enslaved. Equally shitty since he asked carla to kill him if he goes bad which in turn kills her which means his wife loses her husband and her best friend. Rather than the dad who already can’t see his fucking family.

Edit2: just to add, why is it even necessary for them to still be enslaved? Last I checked old lion boy got off with killing himself and dying his fur. Furthermore, he got his fucking reputation restored according to the wiki even if he still is living as someone else. Not only that, but if anyone should be given carla’s order it’s george. The fact that to my understanding they are still slaves irks me to no end. Anyway this is just venting. I know it’s ultimately pointless because the order will never come true and the alternative is that they would have been executed. I just have utter disdain for what feels entirely unnecessary to maintain as a punishment until they die.
remember for what she did, she was gonna get the death penalty, so asking her to kill him if he goes tyrant actually makes her actual punishment work... also for the people Georg actually got killed/punished, so if he gets his reputation recovered, they would probably take Carla's collar off.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, took you long enough...

Now let's get some heirs in this kingdom!

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Aww, that was great! Now it all makes sense!
Oh, wait; since I'm not 4 years old, and I'm not literally fucking retarded, that makes no sense.
Just typing the pretend "makes sense" part above makes me want to find the mangaka and literally punch him in the fucking face.
Not because this manga has any emotional content, but because he is so fucking insulting to my intelligence.

This king isn't "foolish."
He's fucking stupid.
This MC? Fucktardedly stupid.

Damn near every single problem this idiot king was facing could be easily solved with small variations, but I'm glad Georg(e) is dead. I hope the king dies soon, too; hell, if we’re lucky, we can wipe the whole dipshit kingdom off the map.

If ypu only can use cruelty once, have the old king use "cruelty" on the corrupt nobles, and step down for his crimes... or have him wipe them the fuck out, and have the new king wipe put the second layer of them, and them have new king be a nice guy... there are endless variations of solutions that I'm making up WHILE WRITING THIS COMMENT, so they're not difficult to think of.
And every idea has Georg not die, or the king continue, or Dragonnewt dipshit stay with his family, or, or, or...

I mean, this is the most fucking idiotic shit, and it's gross to see the "Realist MC" pretend that it's anything other than fucking retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread