Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Parunam's Vacation [2]

Aggregator gang
Oh boi, oh boi, those healthy packages Mrs. Sea General has there are breathing quite a lot eh? I'd do say at least 80% of it

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus Christ, the MC just dished out "do you want to see your childhood friend get raped?" at that guy without batting an eye.

Although I do think it's odd that all three of them are ignoring the fact that if this dude is part of the rebellion, he'd probably try to grab Kaede as his share of the spoils, and not let anyone else get their hands on her.

Honestly i wanted the princess to stay with the glasses on. I think she looks more interesting with it and it made her serious moment even cooler. Well too bad.

Aggregator gang
The artist seriously f*cked up the princess' eyes in this chapter after she took her glasses off.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this author is a fucking idiot. Putting aside the bottom of the barrel scum you find in any armed force, mercenaries are just as good and (in certain circumstances) more reliable than armed forces.

Don't start the war, or your female childhood friend(protect muh gurls), who is for some reason* in the military, will be raped -- solid argument, will work for manga reading NEETs, but not for power hungry ambitious psychopaths. Like he can't just offer her employment in the revolting armed forces, or just marry her with a resignation afterwards, and carry on with the plan.

*we know the reason, everything should be a cute girl in manga, even military equipment is a cute girl sometimes

Author thought about his values (Peace&family, meritocracy, anti-corruption) then dismissed his own character's (Loyalty, honour, personal sacrifice). If you can't reframe your values in terms of your opponent's, they throw their own back at you. They don't just accept yours. Thats why that confrontation felt clunky and forced I think, no one acts like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Leaving the hanging Us there is pretty annoying. Just use Torgis, Zem, etc.

some idealist people still think that mercenaries is a good source... It can be a good source if the commander is a good person but not every commander is good person, especially in this kind of world.

Users who are viewing this thread