Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Lord of Altomura

Dex-chan lover
It bothers me that everything alway goes as planned. I mean it's common for isekai (not exclusively) to give their MC carte blanche on order to flawlessly deal with every situation, but in larger scales like this it's much more apparent.

Double-page supporter
@paulmanton Also unprepared food can can cause upset stomach at least or/and death at worst so the patrons have right to complain as it is their life on the line even for free.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I knew that guy was pulling their legs. His was trying way too hard to convince them.😉

@kwendy That's the same in almost all the isekai, they are all perfect Gary Stu. Blame it on author-kun who isn't able to make a more interresting plot.

Dex-chan lover
@karoto94 Well, I did say so... Also I don't really agree with the way you put it: Gary Stu is Mary Sue that needed musculine term for some reason, right? Well, Mary Sue is sopposed to be flawless character so good nothing really poses a challenge, but large amount of isekai MC are purposefully flawed and just given excessively convenient tools for convenient problems, that's a bit different.
Well, I can't be bothered with common genre flaws anymore, I am more ranting about total disregard of Murphy's law.

Double-page supporter
This is the kinda manga where I can never remember what is happening.

"It's free so you can't criticize it, do it yourself!"
Eh, fuck off, is my response to that fallacy. If you don't want criticism, don't upload. People don't have to lick your boots just because you're providing something, free or not, especially not if you're doing a shit job.

latest volume of light novel is release not long ago, and now the latest chapter of manga. Today is a good day😁

Dex-chan lover
This is absolutely retarded, why would an invading force not send in an emisary along with the other dude to make sure he isnt lying, once again the author makes eveyrone retarded so he can write himself out of the hole and praise himself on how intellingent he is.

Aggregator gang
Meatbois being meatbois, never putting a single number in INT

@firosahoge Well I mean, he's talking about a common subject that people talk about relating to manga, maybe he forgot to @InsertUserNameHere or commented on the wrong page or something

I'll give the author the fort in one night even though its nothing like hideyoshi's 'prebuild then assemble'. Mostly 'cuz magic'. But if you can use earth magic to create a huge wall of stone and cement in one night...

whats stopping anyone from using earth magic to create a ramp? If you're not shovelling dirt that shit will be built in a matter of hours rather than days. Walls would be pretty useless in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I know it's possible to build a fort in one night because of that amount of soldiers. But the thing is how come no one even noticed that?? I mean it's in their territory. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread