Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Decisive Battle (5)

Damn, I am more excited for the next chapter than anyhthing. I wonder where we go from here ;D

Dex-chan lover
I bet there's some citizen that take pride in that terrible city layout, they're gonna riot when he starts remodeling the place

Sadly there another reality that any nation of size must not fill it fang against its oppressors... Look at Tibet..

Supporter
@Kenvi

Spoilers from the LN
Souma never planned to annex the principality, he only wanted them to taste the "freedom" who the people of his kingdom has so they could rise against the over oppressive government, they will actually return the principality after a while but not before the relaxed all of the military focused polices it had before making people yearn for the occupation to continue after a while.

@JWChibi

Nope the just didn't know better, once Souma implemented a relaxed policy of freedom of expression the people of the city started to remodel the city by themselves making it more colorful an easier to live.

Dex-chan lover
I bet there's some citizen that take pride in that terrible city layout, they're gonna riot when he starts remodeling the place
The Battle Against the Historical Society doesn't sound like a catchy arc title, but yes realistically speaking somebody would have a problem with their town being remodeled by why they consider a recent invader.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, finally we in the end of this arc. But wait, the son is still out there. What about him? He could prove to be dangerous just like his now late king(dad).

Dex-chan lover
"King Gaius, I, King Soma, will never forget how terrifying you were".
Nonononono. This piece of shit that trampled his own soldiers and spouts shit about the venom to claim revenge doesn't deserve honorable death, words or being remembered. Just kill him, quick, and leave.

I happy that he's been getting his drip game up lately. For the first like 10 chapters, he kept wearing a basic ass suit. This is how a king should be dressing.

Dex-chan lover
change the title from King to Kaiser, much more sleek than the fancy English.

Isn't a non-combatant king going to the frontline despite his soldiers being in good state a very disgraceful act of the army? It's like, you had to rely on a non-combatant personnel despite it being your specialty.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine they booby trapped the throne as a final fuck you just in case they lost

Dex-chan lover
The King reminds me of Luca Blight from Gensou Suikoden 2.
Took 5 armies crushing his, three full parties of six heroes each beating him down, three battalions peppering him full of arrows and he still wouldn't go down until the hero Riou fought him to the end.

__riou_and_luca_blight_gensou_suikoden_and_1_more_drawn_by_kedo_mitsuharu__c16210042c1888493fbab7322532aa70.jpg

One tough son of a bitch.
Gaius seemed like all talk till he really spoke with his skills. dude didnt bluff at all. sheesh. doubt his son will ever be as much of a menace but maybe if he lives as long as his father maybe.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't a non-combatant king going to the frontline despite his soldiers being in good state a very disgraceful act of the army? It's like, you had to rely on a non-combatant personnel despite it being your specialty.
unless its a huge war the king is always round. like king agememnon or however u spell it.

I just wanna say that Aisha is objectively the best girl. I mean, big titty dark elf who fights with a greatsword? Literally an unbeatable combination in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread