Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki

Dex-chan lover
The problem with a ruler giving too much freedom to his people in medieval times when basic physical needs are not assured is that citizens enjoy too much baguette if the kingdom suffers any difficulty

Too much freedom for Kingdom era, unless, MC real plan is to accelerate Renaissance Age, if that the case then I'm agree with him

Dex-chan lover
@PepePatate i dont see the problem? rather than spy she's more of middleman. also her duty as spy is concluded, so the reveal to MC closest ally should be safe. Also if the duke still spying on the "king" isnt that actually worse because then it means she didnt fully trust Soma yet. and no, she cant be used to spy the other, since the other duke know she has family ties to the Sea Duke

The sea duke literally said that she would do anything for her city so its obvious that she should have kept juna to continue her duties and report to the sea duke if the king decides to do anything to threaten the city.you know what forget it this isnt even a military manga

So the girls rn is the princess,dark elf,idol/chief of the navy,empress wants the d aswell,dragonewt girl (classic tsundere who is the bestftiend of the first girl)(yes,its a fuckin strike the blood clique but it doesnt matter),and atleast 3 more(its confirmed that this novel/manga is polygamy)

The plot is good but i couldve been better whit more experienced writer in my opinion it suffer from "And than that happens" its to unnatural and pacing is kinda off. BUT its over all pretty great

Fed-Kun's army
Someone spoil the romance. Is it progressive. Or is he gona end up with everyone?

Is this series cancelled or something? I understand it may take a while to translate the raws, but 2 months? Are there no more raws to translate?

Dex-chan lover
the politics are dumb. the level of trust everybody instantly has in the mc is dumb. the mc instantly knowing how to "manage a kingdom" is dumb.

then again, it's just another cookie cutter isekai. who the fuck cares. trash begets trash.

Users who are viewing this thread