Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Man... I don't even like reading this anymore, this is literally me but I'm not a NEET (still a year away from being one) I'm literally reading manga right now not because I like manga but because I don't want to think about this stuff...

Dex-chan lover
her grandpa doesn't know the sacred rule of procrastination - why do something today, when you can do it the day after tomorrow and have 2 free days! :haa:

Aggregator gang
This shit hits too much. I've been employed for 4 months now (have been unemployed for a year before my current job) so I still understand how it feels to think you're worth nothing

Dex-chan lover
I'm 3 years younger than her :( but I have the same situation. Damn, life is harsh

Dex-chan lover
This girl feels like she's just drifting aimlessly.

She needs to find a hobby at least. Give some meaning to your time.

Dex-chan lover
I also experienced being unemployed for more than a year, it wasn't easy. As time passed by negative thoughts would slowly eat you up, and you can't do anything just completely wallow with it.

Dex-chan lover
Its fiction. Get over it. You can make it believable but not realistic even if it has irl themes etc.
Plus its fcking manga that has its own logic and rules, same applies to anime and sht. Still surprise some folks complain about unrealistic when they forgot they read it as fiction. smh
i don't know why you think i was complaining calm down lmao

Users who are viewing this thread