Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Ch. 30.2

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, let's just wipe the fucking entire city containing over 20k, and its on the map so NO ONE knows what happens.

"so what wipe this city out?"
well, sir, there is fucking huge hole in the middle of this city, which state it is man-made, a pretty high level at that
"Any chance of any High-rank adventure there?"
just roughly 10 but they are incapable of this scale, not to mention we haven't heard any from them
"So dragon?"
No sir, if It's a dragon, there should be a burnt mark or so, while there is a hole but there is a trace of a slash, etc, it is humanoid
"Well, any idea who?"
Well... maybe a hero from that empire that has been invading and harming demihuman?
"Make sense"

Dex-chan lover
I know that the hero he defeated was called the weakest of the group, but how in the world is anything standing up to these heroes if the definition of a background character can blast our MC away with a flick of his wrist. The power scaling is ridiculous with the enemies in this one.

Dex-chan lover
I know that the hero he defeated was called the weakest of the group, but how in the world is anything standing up to these heroes if the definition of a background character can blast our MC away with a flick of his wrist. The power scaling is ridiculous with the enemies in this one.
I think it's because while the one he defeated was weakest, he also had the most troublesome power of regeneration; the other heroes are incredibly strong, sure, but they aren't nigh-immortal, which makes them much more vulnerable.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's because while the one he defeated was weakest, he also had the most troublesome power of regeneration; the other heroes are incredibly strong, sure, but they aren't nigh-immortal, which makes them much more vulnerable.
I hate to mention this but...

the fight against the next hero is LONGER than the one we had :qq:

Dex-chan lover

Feels like this series is just going to be another dragged out shounen-like powercreep fest where fights drag out for way too long on a monthly release schedule unlike weekly shounen.

This is why I like overpowered MCs. Cuts out the filler. Guess I'll see you guys in at least half a year when this boring annoying psychopath hero guy is finally defeated.

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again, the MC wouldn't be every hero's bitch if that mentally deficient elf in the guise of a bear had let the MC absorb those dead lizardmen back in Chapter 7....but no, it was against that idiotic bear's morals (or more likely because she was afraid he would become too powerful for her to push around)... and now the MC has to be the rag tossed around by everyone else and fall more and more victim to the corruption of that woman he is cursed with because he has no other choice than to rely on her power to get him out of rough spots.

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again, the MC wouldn't be every hero's bitch if that mentally deficient elf in the guise of a bear had let the MC absorb those dead lizardmen back in Chapter 7....but no, it was against that idiotic bear's morals (or more likely because she was afraid he would become too powerful for her to push around)... and now the MC has to be the rag tossed around by everyone else and fall more and more victim to the corruption of that woman he is cursed with because he has no other choice than to rely on her power to get him out of rough spots.
And I will always hate her for that. MC could have solved everything much faster and easier, lowering the casualties by nth of times. Those unnecessary deaths are all on her hands. Or paws.

I guess imma drop this now. See ya guys.

Dex-chan lover

Longer, Do you mean the duration of the fight or it take longer for them to meet up and fight?

Dex-chan lover
Takahashi is a really slow learner, as expected of a shounen MC. What use is it to grab that psycho "hero's" wrist, huh? He has already seen what the human kingdom is all about and what the "heroes" love to do. Was he still thinking of talking some sense into the dude? He should have taken the dude's whole arm with him, but instead he only got himself roughed up. Splendid work, truly. I bet he will keep repeating the same mistake dozens of times in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread