Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - the weakest

Dex-chan lover
Now will he actually try and get revenge or will it be a long drawn out adventure with the harem.

Aggregator gang
You don't need to go further than the first page to see this is gonna be garbage.

Dex-chan lover
>Let's do it! Survive in this world, become strong and take revenge on those who were summoned.
I'm pretty sure this is supposed "take revenge on those who summon" or "avenge the summoned". Unless he's attacking other summoned people which is entirely possible. Just going by the description, not a fan of weakest skill is actually strongest.

Dex-chan lover
Another fantasy story?
Its garbage?
There is isekai tag right?
I take it ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

let me guess, another revenge isekai manga, but the MC is the typical beta cuck with a harem and has a slow life instead of the actual revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai...

—Revenge? Check.
—As the weakest _____? Check.
—Skill Taking/Collection? Check.
—Slave girl as first companion?

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is becoming reaally boring. Get isekai'd, turn out to be the weakest hero, get thrown in a dangerous place, use a cheat skill to become edgy and get revenge(or not) while building a harem.

This is the meekest being to ever desire revenge, it'll be very surprising if he doesn't forgive them after 5 minutes of talking.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC looks too soft to actually go for revenge if anything he's probably just gonna chill out after he gets out nothing happened that would push him to the edge

Users who are viewing this thread