Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - the weakest

This is so rushed and forced I actually couldn’t contain my laughter💀💀 also they claim “weak people are defective” aren’t you the one summoning random people bc your too weak

Dex-chan lover
12 Pages in and yeah I think we can annihilate that kingdom without any guilty conscience. To begin with, if they can summon scum like that as heroes then it's safe to say that they are scum as well.

Contributor
I find it odd that people keep bitching about the story, but I see pretty much nothing about how shitty the grammar is in this. I find the grammar far more egregious than the story.

Dex-chan lover

bruh couldn't he just jump back up? why does he need to continue to go straight if he has power now that he can kill the soldiers absorb rinse and repeat kill those retarted who was summoned with him no need for them to level up, using metorite multiple time if possible, absorb rinse and repeat no need to travel since it looks like the valley of death is pretty close to the kingdom.

On chapter two you can see him getting ram by a rhino like boar but the boar died ramming him, he has strength already when he smashed the goblin and the floor cracked.

Also the dialogue is trash I can't even feel any emotion on it.

Dex-chan lover
Hey lets throw this human who we just summoned and thought was useless. Surely nothing bad would happen . . . . Right?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand some MCs insistence to prove themselves to ones who wronged them. Why u need their validation?? What a lame ass shit! Just live for yourself. Go kill em cold blooded, fast & quick.

Users who are viewing this thread