Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - encounter

I mean he asked a question everyone in the anime community wants to know so it makes sense but the of course the mystery continues

Ive always wondered if beast people also have human ears....we'll never know

Contributor
I love how they phoned it in and just threw in "black company"/"mmo addict" in passing as background traits, as per current trends.

The extent to which some isekai steal from each other so reflexively as to essentially become badly-written fan-fiction of each other, amuses me possibly more than it should.

We were sk close to the answer thats plagued cat girl lovers all theres years

Group Leader
wait, i thought he was a kid who saved another kid from bullies.. i guess not

NO NO NO That is an amazing question that I’ve never even thought about. DO they have human ears? No, right? But she was covering something so does that mean she has four ears? No, no way.

Dex-chan lover
Hey it's ookami mio, and to answer the question, yes they have 4 ears, 2 animal ears and 2 human ears, the human ears are for hearing human talk and the animal ears is for hearing animal speak, well according to fubuki at least

Dex-chan lover
There's one manga where the weak dude got sent to the depth of dungeon, because his girl friend wasn't around he got tossed.
But he got stronger and got out... does anyone know of this manga?
I think there's a dragon girl as his companion too... I think he healed her?
Found it nvm, literally put that description on google and found it.
Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I always look if they draw "human" ears! Even in this fantasy setting it wouldn't make much sense to have 2 pairs of ears

Users who are viewing this thread