Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
I wonder if we run into those guys again, says Mc. Already forgetting is that those guy are the ones who wronged him. All the talk about revenge, we not even pass 4 chapters and you already questioning that part? Why am I not suprised?

Dex-chan lover
...what the flying funk do these authors have in their brains? She LITERALLY just asked him to wash her hair, thus requiring him to touch her hair, which is on her head. Why do they force these things into places where they don't apply?

"Please take out the garbage."
"Oh my god, you're at our garbage pile/bin after being asked to take out the garbage! You must be trying to peek through the things I've thrown away. What a pervert!"

Dex-chan lover
...what the flying funk do these authors have in their brains? She LITERALLY just asked him to wash her hair, thus requiring him to touch her hair, which is on her head. Why do they force these things into places where they don't apply?

"Please take out the garbage."
"Oh my god, you're at our garbage pile/bin after being asked to take out the garbage! You must be trying to peek through the things I've thrown away. What a pervert!"
It was her ears that set her off not her hair

Dex-chan lover
Hair is on the head. Ears are on the head. Hair is around the ears. What a completely foreign concept.

Dex-chan lover
Hair is on the head. Ears are on the head. Hair is around the ears. What a completely foreign concept.
My guy, she doesn't care about her hair or the top of her head being touched, it's literally her ears being touched that gets her like that, this was stated in Ch 1

It's wild that you gave me a "dumb" reaction when I'm just stating facts

Dex-chan lover
They requested someone to wash/touch their hair but failed to ask them not to touch their ears which are surrounded and covered in hair/fur. Being blamed for touching her ears in that scenario when it is not their fault is completely ridiculous. Let alone they entered the bath with someone else without asking first. It's a setup for comedy that didn't end up being funny at all.

Dex-chan lover
Man sees her full naked body: she schleeps
He asks about her ears: real shit

Aggregator gang
An elf princess turned into a tiny fluffy animal by a curse? And lots of stripping?
Is this Those who hunt Elves?

Users who are viewing this thread