Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, what exactly happened to Revelion Scans? They're not doing anything solo anymore, and I think some of their projects are being picked up by other groups.

Look, most isekai MCs are already allergic to women. You don't need to make up some stupid reason such as a mark to make the MC smell bad to make women avoid the him now. We know he's beta AF, don't need to contrive some mechanism to explain it.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf lol, a thumb war? And he lost because he was too busy thinking about why people in another world wouldn’t know what a thumb war was?!?!

I can’t say during a game of anything I’ve been so distracted by my own inner monologue as to lose without realising. Let alone when your life hangs in the balance.

Dex-chan lover
Wait...LHTranslations picked up a series instead of drop it? Well, that's a switch.

@Add1152000 let's just say he lost not because he was distracted but because that dude stats is so extraordinary, his agility allow him to move his thumb in 0.00000001 second so it over before he noticed

Aggregator gang
so my guess is he actually died when he fell into the valley, and that eye thing (which was in his shadow even before his hand got marked) was probably either some ancient necromancer's soul or possibly an evil god, and whatever it was, it revived him and gave him the absorb corpse skill, maybe it is possessing him and gave him power for the sake of its own escape or perhaps just on a whim to see what happens (not as likely if necro soul, but more likely if it does turn out to be an evil god) and the black knight sentry was put there by whatever otherworlder sealed said being in the valley in the first place. it probably let MC go since he is in control of himself, but gave him the resist warning cause he could go out of control if he embraces the power too much
...or I could be reading into it too much and he just got an OP but risky power to offset his crap level cap?
my view would be go wild absorbing stuff but also train my skills, it's no problem even if you go mad, as long as you maintain self awareness and a decent degree of self control

Double-page supporter
I'm only reading this for the bear-elf transformation

That loss shouldn't count, they didn't do the traditional thumb war declaration!

Aggregator gang
-checks the date,time and location after pinching himself-soo... im not dead or dreaming right?

@InsaneInsomniac My theory is that the knight was a manifestation of all the others who had been executed by being pushed into the abyss (hence all the skeletons), and they gave him the strength to get revenge on their behalf. Which would explain why they whispered "resist" in his ear. I think he had the absorb corpse ability already

Fed-Kun's army
@jimmyclear
my guess is the dark knight was the embodiment of lost souls who died/condemned in the valley by other people.

they now semi possesses him. not just to escape the valley, but the spite the ones who condemned them and resist those who tried to get the mc killed.

Users who are viewing this thread