Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Group Leader
Guys, Free skill points are bad, mmk? Something about it being free or maybe it was about it being too easy, or you know... its just bad.

It's not like the MC is in a hurry to get stronger, or that something dangerous just slaughtered a shit ton of strong warriors nearby, or they just recently had a close call with death twice in a row. Strength can come much later when you kill it yourself.

the-plot-armor-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

I mean, you can make their death worth nothing and leave their corpses to rot and fester the place or clean a bit and get something for the service ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
this is seriously one of the most absurd, most stupid things i have ever read, to not absorb all those corpses is just beyond retarded, fuck that elf, leave them to fend for themself, go and take the corpses, kill the goblins and take them as well, weak or not, they are essentially mindless monsters, and besides stats is stats.
seriously, there is no reason to not take those corpses, none, and this is far FAR from being comparable to a god damn necromancer... what the fuck was the author even thinking when writing such a absurd stupid line? seriously...

Group Leader
Fuck the elf teddy, he should just absorb every corpse he can. Who cares for her fucking opinion.

>update your stats by absorbing corpses
>doesn't absorb corpses on a battlefield

10/10 writing.
The real retards are we, the readers,who sacrifice our time to read this shit. (and the simp japs who buy this for real cash :D )

Contributor
Iunno, adjusting to the ethical principles of your adopted family seems decently reasonable to me.

It's not like he has to get revenge, or worry about what fuckery the kingdom is planning on getting up to with it's new nuclear weaponry, any more than the next person.

Why tho that's such a waste if you absorb their corpse and use the power you received to kill their killer wouldn't they be thankful since they don't have to be a useless corpse that will get rotten as time pass by

What the hell are u guys talking about ?
One simply does not GRIND
Dead boss monster is fine cuz ez stats

Nice nice I want moreee I hope that ghe next chapter will be release soon. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Aside from others stuff I'm liking this, thanks for translation, waiting for the next one!

Fed-Kun's army
How is it possible for so many people to be this goddamn dumb, seriously.
1+1 does not equal 73.
Christ.

Although the philosophy doesn't make sense in the manga. the whole don't absorb dead bodies you didn't kill thing is just dumb. But it makes reading it a lot better since our protagonist isn't going to be absorbing every dead thing so he wont get super op to fast. It also lets him have an excuse form going to graveyards and and shit.

ok this bulsshit righteousness is just off putting, so their lame ethical viewpoint comes before survival? now watch in the next fight the mc may lose or just barely scrap through and guess what all those extra stats and possible skills would have come super handy. FUCK

What kind of fucking retardation is this? The moment a series pulls shit like this, you already know what kind of trash storyline it's going to have. The worst kind of red flag. Insta-dropped.

Aww shit, man, a teddy bear told me not to get stronger the easy way but instead to suffer and possibly die while trying to get stronger.
Well, Teddy bear chan doesn't have this skill and says morals should come first before anything else, even in a life and death situation.

Users who are viewing this thread