Genkai OL-san wa Akuyaku Reijou-sama ni Tsukaetai - Ch. 11.5

Dex-chan lover
It was something like

Right now Diana is at 'disadvantage' compare to Lapis.
But if she become a 'hero', she'll be 'on equal footing' with Lapis.
Surely Diana will not be dumb enough to think that somehow running counter to Lapis and consequently Natori which consequences which may result on Lapis' death will somehow magically make Natori fall for her.

Dex-chan lover
Surely Diana will not be dumb enough to think that somehow running counter to Lapis and consequently Natori which consequences which may result on Lapis' death will somehow magically make Natori fall for her.

After re-checking the RAW, the guy still ask her to be a 'hero'

The gist is that some commoner students who hate nobles will soon cause trouble, and he want Diana to defeat those commoner students (inb4 it's a ploy)
Because after all, if they're targeting noble...their familiars would be targeted too.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

fuck shes so cute i will feel bad if she doesnt end up with natori but at the same time lapis is great so i hope there is a poly route avalible maybe

Dex-chan lover
It just started, so we will have to see how it will go. Also isn't Natori one of the reason for that?

I also doubt we will have a poly end. But Diana could just be like Lilly in I'm in love with the villainess.
The way you phrased the Lilly stuff makes it sound like you're saying Lily was part of a poly relationship. I don't think that's what you mean. But just in case,
she definitely wasn't and her "crush" is kind of treated like a joke for a short timr.
Diana isn't treated like comedic relief in the same way Lily was. So she's a bit different anyway.

Group Leader
This was so nice. It is always such a joy to see healthy male-female familial relationships in yuri manga! Is it too much to ask for for more of them to do the same?

3nXbShF.png

Dex-chan lover
The best part of this bonus is Lapis outfits full view.
She's just so /fa/

Dex-chan lover
The way you phrased the Lilly stuff makes it sound like you're saying Lily was part of a poly relationship. I don't think that's what you mean. But just in case,
she definitely wasn't and her "crush" is kind of treated like a joke for a short timr.
Diana isn't treated like comedic relief in the same way Lily was. So she's a bit different anyway.
I mean, I make it clear I didn't hope for a poly end lol. So I just want Diana to stick around one way or another. But if later she wants to pursue her own happiness then it's fine too.

Dex-chan lover
Though I don't really like overall vibe, the execution in this manga is good. It's worth reading even if I don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread