Genkai OL-san wa Akuyaku Reijou-sama ni Tsukaetai

in "i swear i won´t bother you again" there is a maid who seems to have feelings for the villainess, but i don´t recall anything coming of it. Same with "accomplishments ...", but apart from that, no. If you want yuri recommendation in this genre i would say "i´m in love with the villainess" and "the magical revolution of a reincarnated princess...". Those come to mind first, though i don´t really like the ending of the latter. Other than that there is "Please bully me, Miss Villainess", though that has a bit of problem with pacing.
Thanks for the effort! Unfortunately I have read the 3 mentioned ones so Ill just have to find some goodies myself.

A little notice while I was rereading this - Natori might have shot herself in the foot. She told Diana that her powers will only strike evil. And now she was asked to fight the revolting commoners. Thus I feel something of the "Oh nooooo...." variety is coming up, all because Diana really wants to win Natori over Lapis.

this needs an age gap tag, if it really is a romance between the teenaged villainess and the adult OL

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, good Yuri manga if you are okay with 10 year age gap. It doesn't shown well in the artstyle, but it is confirmed in the narative that the otome girls are 15 and the transfered Office Lady is 25.

If this doesn't have that age issue, it would be a great Yuri manga for me.

Last edited:
It's great. I think this is the best iteration of Yuri villainess POV I've seen so far. I hope the translation continues.

Users who are viewing this thread