Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 20 - A young girls dawn and a fathers cold heart -4

Dex-chan lover
Runes on page 19 say, "Aural enhancement."

She's smart, but as they said, she still has a lot of room to grow.

While just being a single political discussion, I still don't find it boring.

Nobles doing whatever they want against the king's wishes/orders lmao, so many chapters to set up that the nobles at the very least weigh the king's authority very seriously just for the last chapters be noble battle royale kek
Nobles will switch opinions and alliances at the drop of a hat if it benefits them. Most of them will try to look long-term, but not all of them succeed.

Dex-chan lover
Noble's names keeps making me confused, I never could remember all their names and titles. But this duke Evegne(?) is the same one as the one in the last chapter, and looks like he's going through with the plan to kill the child of disaster.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

It's either a way to let Reiji leave the country or another duke just dont want to gambling...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
I still find it hard to believe, that a noble would defy the king so openly. As if the the count wouldn't tell on them either way, even if Reiji quits his contract. Especially since they already have a grasp on how strong he is, they must know this won't go over quietly.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Good thing Reiji is still sound of mind.
I said this in the last chapter, imagine you saw a person rumored to be a "Child of Disaster" so you went to pursue and try to eliminate that person, driving that person into a corner. In this type of situation and in their kind of world, 50-50 chance you killed an innocent person (e.g. Spanish Inquisition, Salem Witch Hunts) and the other possibility is you awakened a dormant apocalyptic power from that person who could've used that power for the good of all but now spells doom for everyone (i.e. congrats you made the prophecy of the Child of Disaster come true). In other stories, this is a perfect example of how 'demon lords' are born.
I know it is an innate 'survival instinct' for a living being to pursue any threat early on, but come on, their world has unfathomable beings, like demons and beings from another world. They have been careful throughout generations, now they are eager to tickle a dragon's tail just because Reiji is just a child (who they saw was OP AF).

Well anyway, looking forward to either Reiji thrashing this country's nobles by himself and/or with the help of his party members. Eitherway, I guess he will be done with that country and on to the next.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, what is it with Nobles and being suicidal in these stories?
The guy pretty much beat up an eldritch being with a god damn holy brick, and then fought with a giant snake, you think a bunch of people would be able to stop him?

I mean, come on, this isn't even being pigheaded, it's purposefully sending people to their deaths.

Dex-chan lover
Man, what is it with Nobles and being suicidal in these stories?
The guy pretty much beat up an eldritch being with a god damn holy brick, and then fought with a giant snake, you think a bunch of people would be able to stop him?

I mean, come on, this isn't even being pigheaded, it's purposefully sending people to their deaths.
That's just it though. The Nobles rarely do anything directly, so it is fine for them... Either their troops win and they get the glory of killing the devil child, or the troops are slaughtered due to their own incompetence. Either way the noble sits fat and happy in perfect safety.

Users who are viewing this thread