Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni shika Atsukaenai: Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 22 - A Month of Maneuvering (1)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for not forgetting this history
Ujzxnrz.gif

i wonder how the girls will react if they manage to met each other

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Translation. Wonder what skill orb she'll get him

Dex-chan lover
Will we ever see the girl from the beginning again? Or are we completely ignoring her now?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the author still wanna drag the part where meet with his old party judging from how the search went. So probably the ambushed one it is.
This infuriate me.
It's so poorly done that it undermine the story.

"We search a young boy that can do magic and is good at swords but doesn't have an orb skill. He has black hair and he is a little less than this height"
"I know of a boy who match your description but he is a few centimeter higher, surely it's not him ! It's far more likely that two unique genius with near the same traits exist that the boy somehow grew or just that the description isn't perfect ! And so instead of voicing my suspicions I'll say nothing !"

Dex-chan lover
Aw it's kind of sad a lot of subtleties got skipped because there are a lot of them and the novel is pretty packed. In the novel, Reiji dodge the orb question by answering "I don't have skill orb in me" because he technically have skill orb but he took them out for precaution. And he was a lot less composed inside, like he felt he accidentally just dodge a bullet.

I guess the manga works because he said "I don't have a single skill orb", which is true cause he have multiple of them. God, I highly recommend the novel.

Dex-chan lover
This infuriate me.
It's so poorly done that it undermine the story.

"We search a young boy that can do magic and is good at swords but doesn't have an orb skill. He has black hair and he is a little less than this height"
"I know of a boy who match your description but he is a few centimeter higher, surely it's not him ! It's far more likely that two unique genius with near the same traits exist that the boy somehow grew or just that the description isn't perfect ! And so instead of voicing my suspicions I'll say nothing !"
They're both halflings, who seem to forget that humans grow quickly and are just plain lax with wording.

That's all that can really be said in their defense.

Dex-chan lover
When will he reunite with Lark again?! I want them to become lovers since they aren’t actually siblings

Users who are viewing this thread