Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Why did we jump to World War 1 Iconography? The Hindenburg being the most obvious but even specific helmet designs and the Steam Train (albeit shrunk down) could be strait from the early 1900's. It's like a Lizard "Fred Dibnah" riding that thing.

Bit odd, I don't mind honestly, I still love that era but still a bit odd. The Iconography is unmistakable.

Dex-chan lover
Spell runes are correct with the usual exception. 'ᚹ' is supposed to be 'W' and 'ᚻ' is 'H', while the mangaka uses them the swapped. Well, according to real life runes; they're consistent in the manga, so it can be assumed that that's how they actually write them.

A steam tractor. That's... unique for an isekai.

I find that alcohol does taste nice, but not in large quantities. Or rather, most alcoholic drinks are better enjoyed a little sparingly.

She's cute sleeping.

Traveling around is one of the fun parts about adventuring, so getting quests for that is great.

What I always wonder about those cultures that rely on trade and non-essential production for that trade is how they survived before they started that trade. Were they just small enough to be able to survive on their own meager resources, or did they live somewhere more prosperous before being forced away from there?

That car looks way too modern.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

When they said Giga Boar, I can't help but hear Bring Me The Horizon's 'Can You Feel My Heart' playing in my head. :LOL:

Looks like they're headed to a relatively nice place.

Dex-chan lover
he says Leff but on the map it says LLUEFF, i guess it's a translation choice and honestly an improvement, who thought it was a good idea to call it llueff?

Dex-chan lover
Hindenburg 2.0
Now with less explosions.
Man, seeing an airship brings back all the good BF1 memories.

Thanks for the TL

Btw, there is up to chapter 39 elsewhere.
Yeah, but this is because the idiot publisher renumbered "season" 2 at 1, when it should have been 13, assuming the S1 epilogue and S2 prologue either don't have numbers, according to the bunkobon, or number them as 12.5 and 12.6. This "S2 25/S3 1" should be 36, because Overlimit Academy was printed at the end of volume 5, after "True Malice is Only Found in Those You Care for - 2", so should be numbered as 34.5.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Why did we jump to World War 1 Iconography? The Hindenburg being the most obvious but even specific helmet designs and the Steam Train (albeit shrunk down) could be strait from the early 1900's. It's like a Lizard "Fred Dibnah" riding that thing.

Bit odd, I don't mind honestly, I still love that era but still a bit odd. The Iconography is unmistakable.
Oddly that was my first thought when I saw that. Wasn't expecting anyone to know who Fred Dibnah was though (y)

Users who are viewing this thread