Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 27 - The Secret Of The Holy Pale Blue (4)

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Why do I feel the battle seems like a comedy one?
XD...

Dex-chan lover
this chapter felt way outside my comfort zone of this series. suddenly adults can fight, and some shadow figure can take direct hits? the child is likely dead, and the shadow figure most likely defeated, so i wonder who's gonna take responsibility for this outcome, will it be his majesty who allowed a substitute to take place this easily, which failed, will the Duke be made the scapegoat, or will they push it onto the heroine and our MC?

i do feel like it's been a long while for the MC to have stayed around this girl, so it wouldn't surprise me if he'd take the blame and decide to leave for a new journey, a new arc.
It's not over yet...for the next few chapters and then MC meets.........

Dex-chan lover
so is the kid just dead? will there be consequences for the girl for killing her friend like this?
yes is dead, why would there be consequences for her? The only thing her eyes do, is "induce extreme excitement" so if he wasn't trying to get in her skirt nothing would have happened.

so i wonder who's gonna take responsibility for this outcome, will it be his majesty who allowed a substitute to take place this easily
Should be the king, he was trying to escape his duty, which in conjunction with the other thing allowed the situation to happen (the one to blame is the f--king author)

Dex-chan lover
They said the brick was a "Holy Artifact", so maybe it was a piece of the location where the original covenant was created.
Very chad scene.
"Yooo, why you fighting with a brick"
"Cause it's holy"
Man, I wanna see someone fight demons or vampires with pieces from a church now and have it be effective.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Very chad scene.
"Yooo, why you fighting with a brick"
"Cause it's holy"
Man, I wanna see someone fight demons or vampires with pieces from a church now and have it be effective.

Thanks for the TL
Forget the crucifix, it's just plywood and chromed plastic, lets knap out knives from the stone of the altar.

Dex-chan lover
You don't want inefficient pieces of church/temple. You want a proper old Templar sword.
( not the fancy ones, the proper business-end "working" tools.)

They were properly consecrated and doubled literally as a crucifix. That's efficiency for you...

Dex-chan lover
They said the brick was a "Holy Artifact", so maybe it was a piece of the location where the original covenant was created.
Oh, right, a holy brick.
Damn, I just thought up an entire DnD build off that idea...

Dex-chan lover
Bro, TL-san. Please don't butcher the name lol.

Dex-chan lover
Fond of that part of her? But that part is such an act.

The words "head honcho" kinda stick out.

"Mana is increasing" runes say "During expansion of magic power".

I always can appreciate when characters other than the MC are competent. It's quite the low bar, but you'd be surprised.
Yeah, it shouldn't be that low. The MC doesn't have to do absolutely everything.

Dex-chan lover
so is the kid just dead? will there be consequences for the girl for killing her friend like this?
It actually isn't really her fault, at least not entirely, the king gave him the right to take it, knowing full well what it would do, basically he chose to sacrifice someone else's kid to save his own son's life.

Contributor
Shit Scans need more people and fewer series xD
We've had 3 chapters Tl'd for like 5 months, and one completely ready for TS for 2
Is your TS not good enough? And why is only one ready for TS when 3 are already translated?!? So or so, as long it's not rewrite I'll happily eat it! So gibber me my food! 🤤

cat looks up cute.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread